I bought a Lilac Epi Petit Noe!!!

hah!

I'm so glad you bought the lilac! :nuts: You saved me $$!

I've been drooling over it since I saw it posted on let-trade. Make sure you post lots of pics so I can live vicariously thru you! :drool:

Got it today! Arrived so fast! So excited!! It's in mint condition, looks new! It's my first Noe however, and I'm a bit concerned about the possibility of someone being able to reach into the bag on top (I live in NYC..lol). Though I think maybe if I start using it, I won't be able to let it go..lol..

Do you guys think the speedy would be a safer option? I love the color though...purple is my favorite color. I have been wondering about the azur speedy (if I can find one).

What do you guys think? Lilac epi petit noe or Azur speedy 25?

Attachments

• P1020088.JPG
    P1020088.JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 4,793
  • P1020090.JPG
    P1020090.JPG
    24.1 KB · Views: 4,107
  • P1020094.JPG
    P1020094.JPG
    24.7 KB · Views: 1,293
  • P1020095.JPG
    P1020095.JPG
    19.5 KB · Views: 1,322
Got it today! Arrived so fast! So excited!! It's in mint condition, looks new! It's my first Noe however, and I'm a bit concerned about the possibility of someone being able to reach into the bag on top (I live in NYC..lol). Though I think maybe if I start using it, I won't be able to let it go..lol..

Do you guys think the speedy would be a safer option? I love the color though...purple is my favorite color. I have been wondering about the azur speedy (if I can find one).

What do you guys think? Lilac epi petit noe or Azur speedy 25?

you look great in it! that was my concern too about the noe bags but once you start using it, it's not that easy to reach in, esp if you have a larger/thicker hand. also, i think if you adjust the strap shorter and hold it closer to under your arm, then you can trap it closer to you when you're on the subway, street etc. i find that by using a scarf to tie the bag close, it seals the opening better than the regular leather ties. hope you keep it. it's a beauty!

Congrats! I think it's great and I have a yellow petit noe and was concerned about people reaching into it, but with it tied, I don't think it would be a huge problem. I'd keep it! Especially since you like purple. You can always get the speedy later.