I Bought A City :)

1. I went to NM today and bought an 07 Forest Green City. I love it! I was umm-ing and ah-ing over whether to go with Balenciaga or a YSL Downtown. I went BBag! I think the YSL is a style that is outdated now whereas the City as been around for a lot of years and is not going away. I also fell in love with other colors, but the green was so stunning. Maybe I need to go and get another? :girlsigh:

2. Is Forest Green "Sapin"? Can you post pics!? :p

What other colors did you like? :yes:

3. Congrats on your new city!! Pics, please :biggrin:!! Also, yes, I definitely think you should get another color!! Which other colors are you considering?

4. You definately have to post pics!

5. Yes go get another....you have so many pretty colors to choose from. I'll bet your green is beautiful! Enjoy!

6. YES, YES, pics PLEASE! :yes: Congratulations on getting a great bag!

7. Congrats!!! Welcome to your new obsession! Sapin is a fantastic color!

8. Forest is Vert Foret/Pine, Sapin is another dark green shade :smile:

9. Congrats -pics please! I love Sapin -that was my first bag color too!

10. thanks chinkee :smile:

11. Hmmm, good question about the color. I looked at the tag and all I could see was Pleine Fleur Aniline, so I don't know if that is the color. I will post pics tomorrow and you gals can be the judges.:smile:

12. Congratulations!

13. Congrats. It sounds like the color is very lush.

14. Congrats on your Vert Foret, it is such a deep rich green!!! & YES, you most definitely need to go get another!!! :woohoo:

15. congrats :smile:
    yesplease post some modeling pics!