I bought 2 new agendas today!

1. The monogram small ring agenda at Holt Renfrew, and the mandarin epi mini agenda at the LV boutique.

Again, at Holt Renfrew, the lady came from behind the counter and gave me the bag with both hands, while the lady at LV just left it on the counter, said thanks and left!:mad:

Anyways, I don't really need two agendas, I just bought the mandarin agenda because I wanted a mandarin piece because there are so few of them left in Canada (Holt Renfrew Vancouver doesn't have ANYTHING mandarin left!), so this would be my last chance. Any suggestions on what I should do? I considered refunding the small ring agenda because I don't need two, but the small ring agenda is the size I like. Does anyone use the mini agenda for something rather than an agenda? Like just to put cards in or something? I need to think of other uses for it!:p
  2. You can use it as a card holder (good size for it !) or just for an address book/little black (or in this case, mandarin) book. :graucho:
  3. Thanks! I need reassurance that I didn't make a mistake by buying 2 agendas!:hrmm:

BTW, I love your avatar! LOL!:happydance:
  4. love love love it.
  5. Aww.. thanks ! Have another cute hamster photo. :yes:

6. Eek! That hamster's head looks weird! :p I love hamsters though!
  7. My aunts are saying I'm silly for buying two agendas!:mad: :crybaby:
  8. if you can't find a use for it, just return it, save the money for a future LV. :p
  9. I've made my decision! I'm going to exchange my monogram small ring agenda for the red epi pochette accessoires that I ordered at Holt Renfrew! And I'm going to keep the mandarin mini agenda! :nuts: :happydance:
  10. how cute!! love this hamster pic as much as the coupon you had somewhere!! :nuts: :heart:
  11. I like the idea of the mini agendas for card cases, I would def. hold onto it if I were you! I have the pocket organizer in mandarin that I use for cards and stuff (along with some other mandarin pieces). Knowing that it's the last chance I would keep it. I'm actually considering a mandaring small ring agenda even though I already have enough mandarin pieces for the two mandaring bags I have..........
  12. Isn't the pocket organizer the same size as the mini agenda, but a lot more expensive? Or am I thinking about the wrong thing?
  13. And now I'm considering exchanging the mandarin agenda for the white MC wapity! Esh, can't make up my mind!:girlsigh:
  14. aw, that's so cute! :love: :love:
  15. I think it's about the same price, not sure though, and I've had it for a while, it has a lot more card slots and stuff though.......man my fingers wanted to type mandaring instead of mandarin that day:lol: ...