Food I Ate This! Post pictures of food!

Last night's dinner..pho w/sliced beef. Pretty tasty.

View attachment 2362897

Pho is one of my favorite things on this planet! I get so much stuff in my soup, though, that it looks like a protein circus!

Snacking on some crispy duck with Chinese buns before cooking for our anniversary :P
IMG_7047_zps4e124722.jpg

Now craving bao!!

Happy anniversary!

Last edited:
This looks like a yummy combo..how were the Chinese buns? What did they taste like..I'm curious..
To be honest, they didn't have a distinct taste to me. Tasted like white bread, I suppose. It was delicious when I put some of the duck and sriracha inside lol.

Last night's dinner..pho w/sliced beef. Pretty tasty.

View attachment 2362897
This looks so good!

Happy anniversary!
Thanks!!

Peking duck is one of my favorite meals in the universe! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
Thank you!

DH decided to continue our anniversary throughout the weekend (the only time he is free) and surprised me with my first cronut. Oh, it's amazing...what took me so long?!?
^what a TREAT! your DH is a sweetie.

White anchovy, miso-infused cream cheese and a sheet of nori... Surprisingly amazing
^I can imagine that dish would be fabulous because it's reminiscent of a JB roll. it's presented beautifully.

They're soooo good!!!
I'm addicted! I want another one tomorrow!

View attachment 2363106

White anchovy, miso-infused cream cheese and a sheet of nori... Surprisingly amazing
Now this is an interesting combo!

I had to google what a cronut was! Wow!! Looks tasty!
My DH had no idea as well, and I told him that I have been dying to try one...voila...I'm an addict!

^what a TREAT! your DH is a sweetie.
He has his good moments, especially when he brings treats lol!