I Ate This! Post pictures of food!

1. Delicious fried green tomatoes, with corn and peach relish and queso fresco...
  2. Homemade minestrone soup and a grill cheese sandwich :smile:
  3. This looks great...
  4. Dinner from tonight..margarita, chips w/salsa, enchiladas verdes (one chicken & one shrimp), Mexican rice & beans. So good! I couldn't finish it..

5. Craving for a grilled cheese sandwich right now :smile:
  6. My breakfast of cured beef, fried rice and eggs :smile: Perfect with coffee!

7. Manchego cheese puffs with short ribs
  8. Looks so good
  9. [​IMG]

I saw that Intellegentsia opened it's first cafe in NYC at the High Line Hotel in Chelsea. My mom and I went yesterday, It was pretty great and the best latte art I've seen in person :smile:
  10. A pasta dish I whipped up recently when I was too lazy to go grocery shopping...

I think I included cream, mint, tomatoes, garlic and dried sausage. And lotsa parmesan of course
  11. This looks so delicious!!

It's so gloomy here today, this would be perfect for the weather

What a breakfast!!

Ooh, I'm going to have to make a stop here.. Pretty art
  12. All of your tapas/small plates photos look amazing!!! I would order all of those :smile: hope you thoroughly enjoyed them

I adore food like this! Delicious and beautiful
  13. Inspired by needloub's chicken and waffle posts..

Really crispy and juicy chicken with biscuits and wasabi honey plus a passionfruit Bellini!
  14. ^looks/sounds delicious!

^YUM! I think the green apples were the perfect touch to round out the flavors.
  15. ^perfect flavor combo...heaven! :drool:

^soup & grilled cheese is the perfect fall comfort food!

^that's a hearty breakfast!