Food I Ate This! Post pictures of food!

Thanks Palekaik0 for posting the site for the recipe for congo bars! I just made some! :biggrin:
that look delicious.

I'm eating this Rainbow cake that I made last night!
It's so pretty!

I've been testing this recipe for the past two weekends for a possible Mother's Day brunch idea (and so far, it's been approved:smile:. If you're interested in the recipe, I've posted it in my blog.

confettiinherhair.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/April-29-2012-BLOG-047.jpg
yummy.

^^oops - forgot to mention what it actually is - it's baked eggs with asparagus and sausage:smile:

That looks soooo good! I hate breakfast food usually, but this looks amazing.

I made a super complicated chicken dish that looked really cool but took a long time to make. :P It's Paper Wrapped Chicken - here's the recipe on my blog. It's from my favorite Chinese cookbook, Ken Hom's Complete Chinese Cookbook.
DSC02526.JPG

That looks soooo good! I hate breakfast food usually, but this looks amazing.

I made a super complicated chicken dish that looked really cool but took a long time to make. :P It's Paper Wrapped Chicken. It's from my favorite Chinese cookbook, Ken Hom's

looks beautiful! I've made fish en papillote (the french way), & chicken in foil packets, but never chicken in parchment paper. I hope you family (or whoever ate that with you) appreciated your hard work.

When DH and I were traveling, we stopped at one of our go-to restaurants. I had the lamb chops while DH had halibut. We also had to order the lobster mac-and-cheese....
f52d4880.jpg