I Ate This! Post pictures of food!

1. I would say it's closer to a strata because of the bread.

2. Pretty presentation!

3. that look delicious.

It's so pretty!

yummy.

4. That looks soooo good! I hate breakfast food usually, but this looks amazing.

I made a super complicated chicken dish that looked really cool but took a long time to make. :p It's Paper Wrapped Chicken - here's the recipe on my blog. It's from my favorite Chinese cookbook, Ken Hom's Complete Chinese Cookbook.
    [​IMG]

5. It wasn't too bad!! The recipe is on my blog (in my signature) if you are interested :smile:

6. No problem! Yours look tasty! I love it because its so easy to make.

7. looks beautiful! I've made fish en papillote (the french way), & chicken in foil packets, but never chicken in parchment paper. I hope you family (or whoever ate that with you) appreciated your hard work.

8. I bet it was really tasty!

9. Today's dessert..

photo1.JPG
  10. Thanks - just checked it out! PS - you have a great blog - added you to my must read list:smile:

11. This is interesting!!

12. This does look interesting! How can you tell if the chicken is done?

13. When DH and I were traveling, we stopped at one of our go-to restaurants. I had the lamb chops while DH had halibut. We also had to order the lobster mac-and-cheese....
    [​IMG]

14. those lamb chops look amazing! how do you keep finding places with lobster mac & cheese? :p :drool:

15. ^Blame my DH! :lol: