I am...

1. going to tan my vachetta luggage tag on the clothes line tomorrow. How long do you think it will take to get it really dark?:sweatdrop:

I think it's going to be 38 deg. cel. tomorrow. I'm in Perth, Australia, by the way.

2. Might take awhile...

3. Think so too... wow!! I would love to be somewhere summer-y right now, although it's not so bad at about 10 degrees celsius lol.

4. oh well, looks like i have to wait longer...

5. Be sure to turn it :smile:

6. ^ :yes:

7. Just did it. It's out on the line now.... Hope no one steals it!

8. Can't you put it on a window ledge that gets lots of sunshine?
    ^ITA...with twinkle.tink, don't forget to retotate it every hour to get that even tan.

9. I tanned my keepall outside this summer, and I have to admit that I was pretty happy with the color change after 4 or 5 hours in moderate sun. However, I only did one side as I planned on doing the other side the other day, but of course, pretty much every day since was a rainy day, so as a result, one side of my bag has a different degree of patina, lol.

10. I thought of putting it at the window but I'm trying to get away from turning it "every hour". That was when I thought of the clothes line. I hang it so that it'll tan on one side and when the sun changes side after mid day, it will tan the other side! Well, hopefully..... :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop:

11. I hope it's not a huge difference!

12. It was very much visible, but I think (or at least hope) that nobody sees it when I carry it as I only have one side out towards other people. I can't wait until summer and tanning the other side though! :smile:

13. OMG! It's already tanned! I can't wait to see what happens by the end of the day! It's only been out there since 08:56 AM !!!

14. Here is my tanned vachetta tag! It's been the sun for 8 hours! The back and front are evenly tanned except for the bits that was covered by the buckle, the strap or the tag. I'm going to tan it again next week! I'm so glad that it's no longer white!:yahoo:

IMG_3247.jpg