I am WORKin It!

1. I hope you guys enjoy my Anthracite Work as much as I am!! :p I'm the "friend" that went with KarenAb to get her Anthracite City. It's all her doing that I landed this beauty!! :yes: I already have a Vert GH day and thought that would satisfy my GH craving but I guess not!!! Oh and I had to get her a matching mini coin purse. The leather on both are TDF!:wlae: I couldn't leave my Vert out of the spotlight either!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. The leather is AMAZING! Enjoy that beauty. I wear my antra GH daily.:yahoo:

3. :drool: I'm totally with you, I have these two colours also and have fallen in love:nuts:....I need a athracoin purse now:graucho:
    Congrats welcome to the club:yahoo:

4. sooo pretty!

5. it looks gorgeous

6. love the anthra with the GH! your bag is really beautiful, congrats!

7. You both picked the gorgeous ones.:drool: Enjoy.:tup:

8. thx everyone i am lovng both GH bags right now..i can't wait till they both break in a bit more!

9. fabulous!:tup:

10. GORGEOUS! I'm loving anthra the more i see it. Love it in gold hardware.

11. Oooooh, that colour! You scored on this one. Amazing leather and such a jewel-y, rich colour!

Congrats!

12. Oh, that's so pretty!!!! :heart: Love how anthracite changes color!

BTW, did you also happen to go with Karenab to the BalNY trunk show on May 16?

13. No I wasn't able to go with her to the trunk show...I had to work late! :sad:

14. WOW!! It's gorgeous......Congrats!!! Love the leather on it.

15. Geourgous!!!!