I am sorry I was such a dork...

1. I didn't know where else to put this but here in the same section where I melted down.....but I did want to say I was sorry for my big environmental melt down. I have been away from the forum for a month or so really and feel really stupid for my crazy continued stir.
    I love bags..I enjoy talking to you all about them and collecting them together so I hope you are ok with my sorry.

As a little explanation...I think I freaked because I hit the anniversary of my parents accident. They were pedestrians and the cutest little old sweeties but were ran over.
    I don't think I realize how stressed I am at this time of year. I really am sorry and I really am worried about our little planet. My energy was in the wrong place and I appreciate you all sticking it out with me. maggie:sad:

2. I don't know what happened on tpf but just wanted to say I'm so sorry about your parents....Grief is so hard to explain unless you've been there...I can understand about your 'energy being in the wrong place..' Hang in there...**HUGS!!** :heart: Emmy

3. I'm not sure what happened either, but it is in the past! We love hearing opinions and are glad that you are back! Take care! :yes:

4. Don't be sorry.. it's very understandable what you're going through. I don't think anyone will hold anything against you. Sorry for your loss. I hope you're doing better.. and welcome back!

5. aw, don't be sorry girl....
    and i hope u're getting better now :yes:

we're here for u...

6. I'm unaware of the situation that your worried about, but please don't worry. My heartfelt sympathy is with you and your loved ones on such a tragic loss. It's nice that you returned...welcome back.

7. I didn't post in that thread but I skimmed some of the posts, including some of yours. In the ones I read you seemed to be respectful in disagreeing with some others. It's hard to be in the minority and calmly state your views when you're bombarded on all sides. I've seen that happen before.

I'm so sorry about your loss--we can be affected in ways we're not aware of. You're being very mature in taking responsibility for your part in the thread. My guess is others who took part in the argument won't bother apologizing. You're a good person and if you want to stick around I hope you do. We Americans can learn a lot from Europeans and everone else around the world.

8. I'm so sorry about your parents...what an awful tragedy.

9. Thank you so much for all of your kind and thoughtful words. You have no idea how happy this makes me and more than I could have hoped for after how I was going on and on. Thank you for being so sweet. maggie

10. I don't know what comments you are talking about, but don't worry about it. Everyone has their bad days. I am sorry about your parents. It's so sad, but we are here if you ever need to talk.:yes:

11. Maggie, so sorry to hear about your parents.

12. i'm so sorry to hear about your parents. i hope you're doing okay this time of year.

13. First, please accept my condolences for your loss.

While by some miracle I missed all that particular drama, I tend to go off on tangents here about every fifteen minutes, despite the fact that I am quite aware that a) this is a fashion-focused site; b) google is well known; and c) anyone who posts here has automatically demonstrated that they have the skills necessary to read up on any and all other topics they wish, to the extent they wish to do it, in accordance with their own comfort level. Yet I keep on typing....

In fact, I just posted a long screed about the absurdity of royalty somewhere, so I don't think you should beat yourself up too much. :biggrin:

14. hey maggie! I am unsure what your sorry for, but im sure its in the past and it doesnt matter anymore. I am sorry about you parents. Grief really is the hardest thing to go through. My thoughts are with you, and stick around here and talk about things that make you happy! It always cheer me up! :biggrin:

15. Maggie, you're so sweet to publicly apologize, it's hard to do that and although not necessary, I know people always appreciate it.

I got to know you via PM after that thread went for the worse and found you to be pretty adorable.

{{{{I am sorry this time of year is hard for you}}}}

No one is holding a grudge over anything, start fresh and enjoy allowing tPF help keep your mind preoccupied:yes:

Oh, and I too am sorry for my mistake.