I am soOO soOO Apple green happy!!

1. Those who know me also know I've always had a crush on apple green:love: , and you also know I was totally dying for an apple green city, but I wanted one in mint condition. Hard hunt!

And on top of that I also wished I had an apple green boobie baby that my city could cuddle...

I MADE IT!!!!!!!!!!and I am so s:huh:O s:huh:OOO happy!

:yahoo: :yahoo: They're here, and I'm taking pictures:yahoo: :yahoo:

(I just had to share this with you):shame:
  2. :yahoo:
  3. Congrats Turgo! Apple Green is one of my favorite colors! Can't wait to see pics.
  4. I looooooooooooooooooooooooove the apple green city :love:
  5. Ouch! I have taken pics but my computer doesn't let me resize them.

I don't know what's wrong as I have always done it before... so I'll have to figure out what is going on before I can actually post my pics... sorry ladies, I'll get back to you as soon as I can:smile:
  6. YAAAY!!! Can't wait to see pics!! Congrats, Apple green is one of my favourite colours!:love:
  7. Wow! thats great you found one in mint condition :smile: waiting for pics :graucho:
  8. YAY!!!!You found it.:party:
  9. Trama, I am SOOOOO happy for you!! Doesn't it feel good to finally find your dream Bbag! Such a good feeling, enjoy!
  10. That's wonderful, Trama, you finally got your apple green city! Congrats! What a great feeling. Can't wait to see pics (modeling pics!!).:kiss: :kiss:
  11. congrats:yahoo:
  12. Congratulations! If you upload your pics to photobucket, photobucket will resize your pics for you... Can't wait to see your new baby!
  13. WOW!! CONGRATS!!! It must be AMAZING to find what you've been hunting for for awhile!!!

heehee.. patiently.. or impatiently... I'll be here waiting for the pics! Can't wait to see you minty mint beauties!
  14. WOW :nuts: PERFECT 'Ch' trama.... :yahoo: - I'm so happy for you :tender: !!! Can't wait to see your pics ;)
  15. YAY! I finally solved my problem:sweatdrop: , so here we go:nuts: :
    AG city front resized watermarked.JPG AG city front 2 resized watermarked.JPG AG city corner with boobie resized watermarked.JPG