I Am So Upset...

1. I received my Mirior pochette in the mail today and it was damaged. There are a couple of scratches on the front of the bag and the dustbag has a hole in it. I have a call into the SA, waiting for her to call me back. I can't believe it...now I don't know if I should get another or just look for something else. :cursing:

2. your SA will help you get to the bottom of it - wow, that sucks!!! Sorry, I bet you were so excited to take it out too! What a bummer!!

3. BIG BUMMER!:crybaby: I would be upset too!:cursing: I hope it all works out for you

4. Sorry to hear that. I would just get another one. Keep us posted.

5. sorry that happened! I hope your SA helps you with the prob!

6. What? not only miroir wasn't pack properly, the dust bag also have a hole??? Definitely ring your SA and tell him/her to do something quick!

7. I think you should just exchange it for another Miroir Pochette. ;)

8. Tell your SA you need to exchange this for a perfect now!

9. that sucks..sorry that happened, I hope you will get the replacement soon..keep us posted.

10. should return it

11. i agree with John5

12. There are others out there, 800 vuitton can find them for you if your SA can't fix it.

Get a perfect one.

13. I know this may seem like a silly question but have you tried rubbing it off (just you finger don't use a cloth may be too rough)

14. That really sucks. I hope you get this resolved soon.

15. How disappointing to spend that much on something and not have it arrive in perfect condition. :sad: Hope you get it resolved soon!