I am so upset right now!

ok, i'm one of those people that got those emails. At first i was really confused like ..wahh...wat is this??? But i figured it was just spam or something....and sometimes i'll get in a second change offer in my email...thats rite second CHANGE offer...haha..please!

OMG! You were one of the people that the "third party" sent that stupid msg to? I'M SO SORRY!!

My first reaction was anger, then panic when I saw the emails. Hahahaha. Sigh..I hate scammers. I never got any "second change" or "second chance" offers before. I'll keep in mind never to respond to those too. Thanks~

Last night someone stole my ebay account! It was working fine the entire day until around 8 pm when I tried to get into My eBay page and it told me to sign in and I couldn't sign in with my password. I thought I typed it wrong, but I typed it carefully again a couple of times and it still didn't work! I was so worried and scared. I immediately went to check my email and I got all these ebay notices of messages that I sent to all these members that I didn't know. I opened them and saw that each message that the person that stole my account had sent to other people were exactly the same:

Hi friend:
We are the import and export company,we have done our busieness for a long time,we main sell our goods to Europe,North America and Australia and so on,we import many models of the goods from the Manufactories to suit for the different countries.we can send our goods to many countries and we can do the dropshipping to send the goods to your custoemers directly.please have a look at our webiste < www.cieieg.com >,if you are interested in something,please tell us,we will tell you the detail.
MSN: [email protected]
Hotmail: [email protected]

I was LIVID with anger and panic of course so I went on eBay live chat immediately to see what to do. What if they placed bids on things that I didn't intend on bidding on or hack into my paypal account and use my cc? I was so scared! Anyhow, the ebay people were great and really fast about stopping my account and helping me reset my password so that I can use it again after they confirmed that they were really talking to the real me. So everything is fine now, but I wake up today and see replies from those people that got this spam msg from me and they were really angry and mean! I realize that they are pissed that someone that isn't interested in their auction is wasting their time by sending them stupid spam but it really wasn't me! I'm just feeling really sad about this. The eBay personnel told me that they would send emails to all the people that the hacker sent msgs to to apologize and tell them that my account was hacked and the person sending those msgs wasn't me. Seems like it didn't work. Sigh...:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

How can these people have so much time on their hands to hack people's account to send all these dumb things?! Anyways, I'm just glad its over (it was the first and hopefully the LAST time that this happens). I downloaded the Account Guard thing the eBay people recommended just in case.

Just a heads up to you girls. Luckily I don't sell anything--I just buy, so I won't be loosing any potential customers. You girls should really becareful now, so you can learn from my experience. :heart:

I also got that email message in my ebay inbox and it was advertising this website http://www.cieieg.com/ does anyone know if this website is a scam? or is it legit?