I am so SORRY I waited SO LONG to get this bag!!!

1. I ordered this bag about 3-4 months ago then cancelled the order,,,(I said I had enough bags LOL) I was on E-Lux Tuesday and I just BOUGHT IT!!! Did not do a RUSH ship on the bag...just did regular 5-7 days...WELL THE BAG CAME friday and I used it Sat & Sun and let me Say " I LOVE IT" :wlae: ....Everyone that has one has said SO MANY great things about it so I thought I would ALSO try it...YOU WERE ALL RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!! Thank You....

I also won these on eBay:yahoo: They came in the mail friday too:graucho: LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. Gorgeous!
  3. congrats! I love the BH! And I love the shoe too!
  4. Cannot go wrong w/ the BH!!!!!!!! Congrats on your new goodies! :yes:
  5. :nuts: :nuts: Congrats!!! Very nice indeed! Thanks for sharing!:flowers:
  6. Wow, love it.. I feel like I can't resist it anymore.:lol:
  7. theyre all so lovely!
  8. Congrats!!! I love the BH...isn't it the best bag ever???
  9. GET IT !!!!!!!!!!:yahoo:

Thanks everyone...IT IS SUCH A GREAT BAG...Big but NOT HUGE....fits GREAT on the shoulder...I drink ALOT of water so it is PERFECT to hold my water and all my other stuff when I am out for the day...I always leave my water in the car or make my DH hold it and he gets SO MAD:yes: ....Plus when he holds it he drinks it all:p ....ANYWAY,,,,,,,,,, FOR anyone out there who was THINKING about it..............JUST BUY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:graucho: YOU will not regret it!!!!!!!!!
  10. Congrats on your new purchases! I love the shoes - very cute!!
  11. Love the SHOES!!!! :love: and congrats on the BH beauty! :smile:
  12. love the shoes!!!
  13. hey! your shoes are s0 cute! congrats!:tender:
  14. Congrats! The shoes are so cute!
  15. I just gotta get that BH now! I can't resist any longer either:tender: It looks so purty!

I am digging those shoes too. Very cute