I am so SICK of LV (sorry, long rant)

Sorry to hear about your ordeal, that's why i hate going to luxury boutiques unless i know a SA from a friend's friend or something, not just someone randomly, i always feel they think why bother cos she's not going to buy anything.

ohh the SA Eric? Yeap he's nice and very helpful....very playful too, i went there to buy a bag and he's like trying sunglasses on me, i have no interest in sunnies!

That doesn't excuse rudeness.

i wasn't trying to justify the rude behaviour... i for one am totally against it and i get very rude and nasty back at glorified servants that give me attitude... my response was actually in relation to this:

What exactly is the point of putting your name down on a list then??? I may not be one of their VIP but I am still a paying customer but it seems that that means absolutley nothing to them.

No, I didn't get his name, I just wanted to get outta there as quickly as possible. He had a French accent though and looks very smug.

so sorry to hear about that! you should go into the boutique and ask the other SAs for his name, you should complain!:cursing: its just not right being treated that way, especially if you were waitlisted!
i hope i get called when the hamstead comes in! im scared now!:confused1:
to make you feel better, SAs never have the time of day for me! i look about 15, i think ive got used to it now though!:shrugs:

Oh, I love Rommel! He was my favourite SA in Melbourne before he moved to RTW in Sydney Castlereagh. I think Eric was the other guy in Sydney who seems chummy with Rommel that really gave great service. My personal experience everytime I visit Sydney's Castlereagh or The Rocks stores have always been fantastic! I hope you are not talking about Thierry though? He's the Store Manager there, and he was in Melbourne before that. Very nice guy too.

csckoe, im a regular at sydney boutique and i think i know who u r talking abt ... well, if u ever drop by to lv cast street again, please only demand keiko (she is one of the senior and best SA ever), eric, lisa, josie and amy ONLY

u also can ask rommel, he is the store manager assistant, a very kind and friendly person

dont ask others much unless they not around ... even me who bought regularly, still sometimes stuck with bad SA as they not around at the time of my visit, some new SA also trying to snatch older SA customers purposely

Oh, I love Rommel! He was my favourite SA in Melbourne before he moved to RTW in Sydney Castlereagh. I think Eric was the other guy in Sydney who seems chummy with Rommel that really gave great service. My personal experience everytime I visit Sydney's Castlereagh or The Rocks stores have always been fantastic! I hope you are not talking about Thierry though? He's the Store Manager there, and he was in Melbourne before that. Very nice guy too.

I love Eric and Rommel, they are wonderful ... always always always loving my shopping experience with them :roflmfao:

I hope you are not talking about Thierry though? He's the Store Manager there, and he was in Melbourne before that. Very nice guy too.

it couldn't possibly be Thierry!!!!! no way. he's the bestest and humblest branch manager i've ever met. im sure gonna miss him in Melbourne. but its good that he's in the Syd boutique.... easier to get special stuff transfered to Melbourne now :graucho:

it couldn't possibly be Thierry!!!!! no way. he's the bestest and humblest branch manager i've ever met. im sure gonna miss him in Melbourne. but its good that he's in the Syd boutique.... easier to get special stuff transfered to Melbourne now :graucho:

Sigh...he's lovely. I dealt with him at the Crown store when he first came to Melbourne, then as the Manager in Collins St. My SAs were just talking about my favourites on Friday and they all said they just KNEW Rommel was my original favourite, haha! :love: I said yeah, he was the first wife, and you guys are the concubines. :shame:

I am so sorry to hear that, I don't know about there...but here, I have found no matter where you are on the list, you have to keep checking....

should you have, probably not, but you do.