I am so sick of Bloomingdales

WOW! I was surprised to go through this post without seeing any posts about NIEMAN MARCUS. Those fools always mess up my order. I get the feeling that they hire idiots at the warehouse who can't tell ivory from black. I am surprised to hear that Bloomies is the same way. ( I've never ordered from the website). I think the only dept store that I do like is Nordstrom. Their customer service is what bring me back to shop. But thanks for the feedback. It's good to know that I should be weary when shopping at Bloomies.

WOW! I was surprised to go through this post without seeing any posts about NIEMAN MARCUS. Those fools always mess up my order. I get the feeling that they hire idiots at the warehouse who can't tell ivory from black. I am surprised to hear that Bloomies is the same way. ( I've never ordered from the website). I think the only dept store that I do like is Nordstrom. Their customer service is what bring me back to shop. But thanks for the feedback. It's good to know that I should be weary when shopping at Bloomies.

haha, trust me, there are lots of threads complaining about NM!

Well, after days of precluding checkout due to their now classic error messages, Bloomie's has now informed me, upon my umpteenth attempt to purchase a measly Theory blouse, that the item is no longer available, even though the product page clearly states that it is.

I agree. Everytime I have ordered from Bloomies, I have had to return. The first time, they sent the wrong size; the second time, the bag was defective. Now, I avoid shopping with them.

^ I feel like you really have to hook me with good service from the beginning. I am much more likely to order again after poor service if you've already proven to me that you're usually good.

^ I feel like you really have to hook me with good service from the beginning. I am much more likely to order again after poor service if you've already proven to me that you're usually good.

Ditto. Of course I don't shop at these stores online, and I think they'd probably throw me out of their B&M stores, but mess with me once and you lose my business forever. As well as my more affluant friends and family... I'm not known for being quiet when I've had lousy customer service, be it Saks or Safeway. :P

What gets me is, in reading all these posts about how lousy customer service is at these better stores, how do they stay in business? Seriously, it seems that there are a lot of threads about how badly people of means get treated there! No wonder Walmart is growing so fast, they fire people if they hear of complaints like this!

I wish you all luck in your future purchases!

I so agree! I have to say - I have had 2 items of a 4 item order cancelled and WEEKS after I placed the order - how did they not know they didn't have that stuff? I haven't experienced any rude customer service, but I love that email - "the bad news is we cancelled your item, the good news is we didn't charge you for it" OH REALLY? WHAT GREAT NEWS!! YOU DIDN'T CHARGE ME FOR AN ITEM THAT YOU NEVER HAD TO SEND TO ME IN THE FIRST PLACE! Thanks Bloomies.

yes YES!! I LOVE THAT EMAIL......HOW DARE THEY....i could wallpaper my house with copies of those emails GREAT NEWS WE CREDITED YOU or EVEN BETTER NEWS WE DIDN'T CHARGE YOU....
i have been posting for months about this it is awful ...sad thing is that they tempt you with such lovely things and if you snag one you are so happy and look forward to it ...and then poof gone..:hysteric:

however a few things HAVE arrived that are great....like gambling...order ten things and get two and try and guess which ones you will get.....yikes