I am so sad! For the first time I have lost a piece of Hermes

1. :crybaby: I have searched everywhere! I'm so sad right now. I lost my Horn Scarf ring. I treasured that baby so much. I have no idea where she could be! I looked all over the house, in my car, in my office and looked all over the kids room and NOTHING!!! :crybaby: I feel like such an irresponsible mommy!

Am I being punished by the Hermes gods for not buying anything for a while? :shrugs: I hope not! It took so long to get my hands on one of these and now it's gone!!:crybaby: !!! I wanna cry so bad right now. I keep telling myself "E, ur a big girl now, no need to cry" BUT I CANT HELP IT!!!!! I lost my baby!

2. Oh dear!.. BIG HUGS....
    Sometimes, things that I thought I had lost would turn up all of a sudden. Do not lose hope...

PS: could it be in the pockets of your trousers. I remember I thought i had lost a ring and searched all over my house only to realise I had it in my pockets!
  3. Oh E, I am so sorry!!! :crybaby:
  4. ((((Baggaholic))))
    I hope you'll find it someday, soon. Sometimes, it'll reappear, KWIM?
  5. BIG, BIG hugs..... don't give up hope... it will probably turn up when you least expect it.
  6. :crybaby::sad:
  7. :flowers: I'm sorry, I hope it turns up for you. The colour, translucency and small size make it easy to lose. I bet it will turn up one day when you least expect it, could it have slipped between some scarves? I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. I have the same ring; I'd feel the same too. When you are feeling less stressed, have another quiet look in the same places. I went potty one day thinking I had mislaid an enamel bangle, turned out it was there all the time in its box in the same drawer, I just didn't see it.
  8. I don't know. I looked everywhere! I feel it, she's lost! I'm trying to think really hard. I even checked my scarf drawer and nothing! She's def gone. It was my favorite scarf ring! Why is it that it works that way. When something is not dear to you, even if you throw it out it some how finds it's way back to you but when it's something you treasure it never comes back. Oh man! I guess I'm gonna have to call up my SA and try to get another one. I know it's gonna be hard. Horn is very big in the summer time and there's probably none around! :cry:
  9. did you pray to st anthony? that ALWAYS works for me.
  10. I'm so sorry hon! I hope it turns up soon... Don't give up hope!
  11. KOP still has horn scarf rings. :yes: And, of course, the best way to find your old one is to buy a new one. Always happens that way.
  12. So sorry about your dilema, BUT last time I was in the Beverly Hills store they had 2. They weren't out but hidden away in the drawer. SAs themselves didn't know they were there. I wanted one but then bought the wooden one instead, so there hopefully are still two to choose from. Good luck!
  13. oh you poor thing. i hope you find/replace it soon.
  14. Humm,... good idea Sue! Better to have 2 then 1!! It will also give me an excuse to drop by Hermes!!!! Maybe this happened for a reason!!!! Maybe losing something could turn into adding a new "lil something" I'm gonna call my SA.
  15. ^^Good for you! Now that's the right attitude!