I am SO mad!!!!

kismet24 said:
I shipped the bag back to them via UPS w/ delivery confirmation/signature requirement. They got it today. I called them to demand they refund my card. Now they're saying it will take 10-12 business days -- three weeks?! -- to refund me!

I made the mistake of ordering a spy from them and it took over a month to get a refund. The bag was disgusting I immediately sent it back the same route you did. We need to bring them down next.:evil:

Always go by the motto, if it's too good to be true, then 99.9% of the time it's fake! efashionstore.com, bellalux.com, modlux.com, they're all fake handbag sellers, and I don't understand why the federal better business bureua hasn't shut them down!

uber-chic said:
Always go by the motto, if it's too good to be true, then 99.9% of the time it's fake! efashionstore.com, bellalux.com, modlux.com, they're all fake handbag sellers, and I don't understand why the federal better business bureua hasn't shut them down!

So true but I wasn't even looking for a sale I just wanted the bag and went online to find it. I also wonder how they are allowed to exist.

It's terrible there are so many sites like this out there...whats that # to report things like this again. Maybe someone wants to look thru CeeJay's information. Or the SS threads and report them after you all get your refunds.

FYI, I got my money back for this and I put this guy out of business filing a sh*tload of complaints with American Express and the NY Better Business Bureau. The bad news is ... it seems he started a new site with a new name ... I found it today. Does it seem like more and more of these scumbags are popping up?! I want to become some sort of vigilante against people selling fakes. I hate 'em. (Old thread, I know, but I never got around to updating it.)

Please do not wait to see IF they return all your money! Call American Express immediately so they can flag the charge at their end, and if it goes through, they will know not to accept the charge.

Good Luck and thank you for warning us about that site!

so "scary" & frustrating...thinking of all the hassle...I feel for u..can u can yr money back??

As for "trustworthy" websites...unless they are well established companies...shld be Ok...others..I'm not tempted yet

Amex is the best when it comes to crap like this. Call them right away and they will credit the entire amount right away. Let this creep deal with Amex. They know how to handle scum like him.