I am so in love with this Python Spy! Slap some sense into me please!

Daisy said:
I saw that bag today! I've been content in my Spy hate-dom but that bag took my breath away.

Sweetea, the Houston Fendi store had it in the window!

I know! I know! but I couldn't afford it right now. My SA called me today to remind me about the shoes game card thingy. They sent s/s 2006 shoes cards and one of card one card, it has a shoes style drawing and you have to guess the style which match with whatever shoes in the store?? Something like that. It's end on Sunday and I might go to the store tomorrow to see if I get lucky and maybe bringing home a free shoes! if I guess it right:P.

Anyway about the phyton spy, I asked her about it and she said there are two at the store (pink and gold or something not sure exactly) but I wanted to see it..just to see and pray that I won't like it that much!!:lol: :lol: :P .

Remember NO MORE BAGS for me. I am still waiting for my gold and silver spy but she said she has no idea when they going to get them. NM has it but it pre order for April.

Soo what else else did you see Daisy??? Anything excited? :nuts:

Did you say free shoes? :smile:

Wow, the Spy sounds beautiful!
Personally, I'd hold out for a classic, timeless, TDF Hermes bag for that kind of dough. You're right in there with a Kelly and almost at Birkin!

Jill, and Greentea..
LOL that's what I say? Free shoes? But the SA said if I guess it right, you can come home with a pair of free shoes? Well, I will find out today if I am lucky!