I am so immature

?

Do bodily functions crack you up?

1. Teehee you said poo

2. I'm a lady, thank you

3. You guys are all disgusting

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. But I have to ask. Do bodily functions make you laugh? If someone says "harpoon" do you say "tee-hee, poo"? Do you enjoy fart jokes? I know we're all ladies here, and PERSONALLY, I do not endorse such gross vulgarity and crudeness. I **** flowers, so I would't even understand. Just wanted to hear your opinions.

2. hahaha, me too! :roflmfao:

3. Can I pick two? I always put on my ladyface but underneath I'm giggling like a teenager.

4. ^^ hhahhahaha nerdphanie

5. I'm all flowers and pixie farts, thank you.

6. Only flowers? ;) :p Anywho, I guess it can tickle me, but I think it's immature to laugh if someone says something like "harpoon". :sad:

7. I still laugh at the word fart.

Fart. :roflmfao:

8. It's all funny to me! I laugh like a 6 year old!

9. My husband can belch like no one else I have ever met. We've been together for 10 years, and it still makes me laugh like crazy. Especially when he talks through it....

10. I'm prissy that way :shame:

11. I don't laugh at bodily function sounds, but I still find the word penal to be very funny!

I also find it funny when people use the word 'penetration' when they aren't even talking about sex. (Like "At Macy*s, credit penetration is very important.")

12. Honey i poot flowers and all the time. HAHA!

13. Hilarious! I'm *a-hem* in my early thirties and still crack up at farts, burps, etc all the time. Except when PHH does it, that just pisses me off. Strange.

14. Thats why I became a nurse so all day I can talk about the stuff romtoamo

15. It depends on who I'm talking to. If it's my best friends, it doesn't matter what they say.