I am so glad I joined this forum!!!

1. I have to say....I am a member on many forums....however I have to say this one is the best!

People have been so friendly and so kind.....I am proud to be a member of the Purse Forum....:biggrin:

Thanks for your warm welcome and friendliness.....
  2. Welcome to the forum. Yes, it is the best!
  3. I agree!!!
  4. yeah yeah!!!! welcome to the PF... you're going to have so much fun here!!!

***welcome hugs***
  5. Hi and welcome!!! You'll absolutely LOVE it here, and wait until you enter the Marketplace and you get to take part in the freebie contests there!! :biggrin:
  6. Welcome the board! It is fun here.
  7. Here here!!! This forum ROCKS!!! And welcome guccigoo!!! Hope to see lots more of you on the boards ;)
  8. Welcome welcome welcome!!! You'll love it here.
  9. Welcome!
  10. Welcome guccigoo. This forum is the BEST. You're gonna have so much fun here!
  11. I agree!! This forum is amazing! Just watch out for the marketplace - it's very addictive!! ;) See you around the boards & welcome!!
  12. The people here are just so great! I'm glad I joined too! :biggrin:
  13. yeah me too... this is the best forum ever.. Im addicted to it. I learned so much here about bags, and what to buy and what not to buy! This Forum is AWESOME!
  14. Feel the same way. It's not just the purses, but the people!

15. Wholeheartedly agreed! Joining tPF has been the best thing I've done in awhile! I love it here...it's almost like having a very extended little family! :p