I am so excited

1. I just purchased my first Kelly .. Me fingers are shakin and I wont sleep until she gets here on Friday.. She is a Kelly 32. Rouge H Clemence. OMG:heart::heart: I am going to be a new mommy. As soon as she gets here I will post a pic..
  2. Congrats!!! :yahoo: So excited for you!!!
  3. Thank you- I am still numb...
  4. you will love her sooooo much. I got a kelly 35 Rouge Garrance clemence about 2 weeks ago and it is a great bag to have. Congrats
  5. Pics, pics, pics, please???

Congrats to both you ladies! I saw a little red croc teeny birkin and I'm dying to join you on the red trail...I so admire your style! Enjoy!:smile: :heart:
  6. Aw, Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. Congrats!

I agree, pics please!

Sleep well tonight she will be here on Friday so maybe a nap with your Kelly is in order.
  8. :party: :party: :party:
  9. I am so happy for you!!! that is a wonderful bag!
  10. Congrats!!
  11. A temporary pic until your baby gets here!
    Is your hardware gold or palladium???

(Photo Credit : Frenchiefan)
  12. Very exciting!!! Congrats!!!
  13. Oooh! Pretty! Kelly looks soo good in pink hues!! Thank you for posting the pics. I'm turning into a kelly girl!:yes: :heart: :smile:
  14. Thank you so much for posting these I can get a better feel for the sizing. She arrives Fed-X on Friday just in time for my Vacation and V-Day.
    The hardware is Palladium...
  15. amamxr...I'm excited for you!!! Here is a pic of what has to be your Kelly's little sister 28cm.....