I am SO excited!!!! LV Damier information...

B. Jara

O.G.
Oct 30, 2005
I went into the LV store today....and wanted to be put on the waiting list for the Damier Speedy 30. I spoke with Val R. she's
a hoot and very, very nice to work with! I asked her about the list,
and it seems that LV will only be making these a regular item in the 25 size, not the 30.

But guess what??? I special ordered a Damier speedy 30!!!!! Yipee, yahoo, wowza! I was holding the Papillion 30 (??) in the mirror for color viewing only....and I have to say I am in love with the Damier canvas on a speedy. :love: :love: :love: :love: I couldn't put the darn thing down....she said 6 months...which is past my b-day...but oh well. I guess I'll live. :sad: I am not a fan of the LV monogram for myself...but this will be wonderful for me!!

I want to get a wallet as well when I pick the bag up.

The cost was $705, with 50% non-refundable deposit put down today.

My heart is pumping out of my chest!!

I also looked at a Speedy 30 monogram...and the logo's on the canvas do have "stripes" going through them...I looked and doubled checked so I could report back to you all. :biggrin:

I told Val about the forum...and she said she might check it out..I
mentioned that there are vigilantes on here trying to rid the world of fake LV's....and she was pleased. :biggrin:
In case she's out there...
::::::wave::::::

That Damier 25 is really, really tempting since I already have a monogram bag but I want a Speedy...

Did she mention the retail on the Damier 25?

jane said:
That Damier 25 is really, really tempting since I already have a monogram bag but I want a Speedy...

Did she mention the retail on the Damier 25?

No....I didn't even ask. I can call her back if you would like. :biggrin:

She plopped a 25 and a 30 monogram up on the counter, and I could tell immediately that the 25 was too small for me....so I didn't even pick it up or discuss anything about the size, price, etc. of the 25.

pseub said:
Congratulations! I'm sure you're going to love it.

It was funny...a couple SA's in the vicinity were asking her about what I had ordered....apparently there are very few 30's out there. :nuts:

I could pull a Tom Cruise right now and start jumping up and down on my sofa!! :P

Congrats! You're the first person I've heard that actually has a confirmed order! Must post pics when you get it! We have to wait 6 months .... YIKES!

congrats! if i really like the speedy that's on its way too me, i might have to get a damier speedy, or maybe an alma (the alma is so pretty in damier!)

amanda said:
congrats! if i really like the speedy that's on its way too me, i might have to get a damier speedy, or maybe an alma (the alma is so pretty in damier!)

I agreed... love the damier alma! :love: I want BOTH the alma and the speedy in damier now. Wonder if that'll happen this year... :lol:

Bjara said:
The cost was $705, with 50% non-refundable deposit put down today.

Congratulations on your order! I was thinking about ordering a special order item myself. You said that you put a 50% deposit on it, does that mean when you go back for it you pay $352.50?

I'm sorry, that might seem like a stupid question. :shame: