I am so excited!! it's raining paddies!!

1. Oh I am so excited...I just added 3 paddies to my collection, a mousse zippy (been longing for one), and noir and blue jeans moyen satchels!! I have the mousse in my hands and it is lovely...still waiting on the other two!:yahoo:

I think I am done for now! ...until that next zippy comes along. I really love that style.
  2. Family pic girl!!! We must have a family pic!!! :nuts::girlsigh::cutesy:
  3. ^^ Exactly! Love to see the new and beautiful collection!
  4. Oh, please please share pics -- I'm dying to see someone else's jeans moyen's! And, tell me why you love the zippy so much.
  5. :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :cutesy: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:
    congrats on your new paddies!
    :heart: I hope to own a zippy one of these days, too...perhaps in 07???
  6. Did you find them all on sale?
  7. thanks all for your good wishes! the jeans moyen and noir are still in transit but as soon as I have the family together, I will post a picture!
    I actually love the zippy's size and shape more than the classic satchel. i love a big bag that is more north south than east west --and this one is perfect--big, but not too big.
  8. CONGRATS! :nuts: I love noir :heart:
  9. Wow, congrats..!! They all sound lovely, enjoy your mousse zippy and I hope the others will arrive soon :biggrin: Cannot wait to see pictures! :party:
    You have amazing collection there:drool:
  10. ^^ thanks so much gals! The amazing leather on these bags just keeps drawing me in!! But now I must stop or at least for evey new paddy that comes in, one has got to go!!
  11. OOOOOOO!!! I am jealous! I need pictures! I love the zippy in Mousse. That is such a beautiful bag!!! Happy Holidays to you haha!!!
  12. congrats!! i love paddy leather. can't wait to see pics.
  13. ooooooh that's so fun to have sooo many bags at once!!! Be sure to take a group pic :flowers:
  14. :yahoo: Congrats Rocker!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo: I'm so happy for you!!! I can't wait to see the pictures!!!!!!!! Yes~ it's definitely raining but more like pouring paddies for you!!!:nuts:
  15. Wow, Merry Christmas!!! I would die for a mousses zippy.....and a jeans moyen satchel....and a noir hehe. Have fun. and pleeeease post pics!