I am smoke-free for 6 months!

1. I just realised that i quit smoking 6 months and two days ago and i havn't touched one since.:yahoo:

I used to smoke two packs a day and i did everything smoking.. well almost everything. I thault i would never ever e able to quit! So if you're trying to quit don't loose hope if i can do it you can do it for sure :tup:

2. Well done. Good for you!:tup::smile:

3. Congrats! I was 160 days sober but ruined it, oh well starting again :push:

4. Wow! Congrats!

5. btw you need to go out and get a new purse to celebrate:yahoo:

6. :yahoo:Congrats to you. I used to be a 20 a day girl and have'nt touched one since 10 Jan 07.:yahoo:

7. Forget about your mistake and start over:yes: I am keind of broke so the purse needs to wait.

Keep on the good work riffraff!

8. Congratulations!!

I'm smoke free since Oct 06!

I also never thought I'd be able to quit, (I used to think I had no willpower), but I'm really proud of myself for being strong

Yay for us!!!!

9. Yay for you! it's a terribly hard thing to do, i think i'm nearly ready to quit again, i gave up for over 2 years, during my pregnancy and up untill my daughter was about one, then i started again! it's the stupidest thing i have ever done, now i'm back to 20 a day, how did u do it?

10. I needed to be operated and i knew i would have to stay there for a few days. I've had the same keind of operation before and because of the pain and all i didn't think about smoking then but i started again so i thault i could give it a try. Maybe you can try it when you have the flu or something when you have an easy start

11. Congrats Sabine! Woohoo! I used to smoke, many years ago, and one day (about 13 years ago) just stopped......haven't smoked since.

12. YAY!! Good for you!!:tup:

13. Good for you! :tup:

14. congrats sabine! :smile:

15. When I got up to 20 a day I started a smokers cough - it was that disgusting I put down my fags and haven't picked them up since.