I Am Sick To My Stomach.............

That is ridiculous that they'll charge tax anyway! The principle of that would just make me unhappy after what you've already been through. :wtf: I mean, I get why, but again, it's just the principle and that they already screwed up.

BACKOFCOAT.jpg

YIKES!!! EWWWWWWWW........I can't believe they did that!! So sorry, JILL!

OMG! They'd better send some kind of genuine apology and offer to do whatever it takes to get you new one without you paying a cent extra. And :smile: your daughter is very well trained already!

OMG it is crazy~` It makes me so upset just looking at your pics..:mad:I'm really wondering about how they will handle this issue to make customer happy.Oh dont even bother just complain and return it..get it from other store. They do not deserve business from you.
I'm so sorry that you have to go through this...and hope you get better ~

I'm glad you took the pictures because it's really much worse than I imagined with just the story.

You really need to call the store today, angry. They need to get some sense knocked into them.

this is totally ridiculous. You can't get rid of even minor wrinkling on leather, and this is MAJOR. This coat is pretty much worthless, you should call ASAP and have them take this back.

Im on the phone with the assist manager of the FLA store......Marnin.....Jillian has officially gone to another Chanel store(as well as her old manager Celine!UGH..WTF?!)

She is NO HELP WHATSOEVER and is telling me HOW BUSY SHE IS??ROFL!
OK..She is gonna call me back in 15 mins....Im getting even more mad now..UNBELEIVABLE....,

I told them they should have the NYC coat MESSENGERED to me..LOL...I have had other high end stores do that for me..under diff circumstances...sigh.....NOT looking good at all.
If they dont replace this coat ASAP..Im DONE with CHANEL BOUTIQUES.i swear!

ps- i offered to EMAIL the pics to her..LOL..she wasnt interested.OH..DID I mention she said that those tiny boxes are all they have to ship things in..THEY DONT SHIP GARMENT BAGS???ROFL?R THEY SERIOUS???????????:wtf::rolleyes::nuts::yucky: