I am SERIOUSLY upset :( !!!

1. ok..so I had a reservation for the navy polka dot corsaire and I was like 3rd on the list or something and I paid a deposit of half the price and all...so like a week ago the store calls me up and tells me they received 2 bags and sold them and that they're getting 2 more and one will surely be for me... and now they called me and told me the reservation was cancelled cuz they're not getting anymore bags!!!!!!! I SWEAR I AM SO UPSET I DUNNO WHAT TO DO!! does anyone know anywhere in which I could find navy polka dot bowlies or corsaires???

2. oh that sucks have you tried calling any stores around you

3. oh no, try valley fair....they had one when I was there last week

4. My store had them both yesterday. Call my SA Leiz at 248-643-8930

5. just ring LV customer services and ask what stores have them xx

6. Oops! I forgot to tell you guys I'm in the UK!! Do you think your store would ship to the UK? I would send them the money by bank transfer..and what's the country code that I have to enter before this number?

7. I don't know if they ship internationally....you can at least ask. US's country code is 1

8. I don't think they can I've asked about it before, what's your UK store?

9. Sloane Street, London :sad:

10. i dont think you need the country code anymore if you are dialing from the UK only

11. Oh No! Sorry to here that! I'd try call LV Customer Service to see if they can find one for you!! Good luck!

12. Can't boutiques request an item internationally? I've heard of this being done between European countries and Singapore/Hong Kong/ Austrailia.

13. I'm sure you can ask your SA to locate one for you. Good luck.

14. Very disappointing. Hope you find one soon.

15. Oh no! Hope you find one!