I am really really really on a bag ban !!!!

Riff - no stuff coming out of the nose!!!!!!

I hear the word Posh and all I can think about is those boobs of hers!!! They look as if popped with a pin she would go flying around a room like a balloon!!!

:drinkup::drinkup::true:

I just realized that the time diff has become a problem!! You all are probably nipping a bottle and it's way to early for me to start.

Kind of like being the only sober person at a party!:roflmfao::roflmfao:

ooooooo,good luck,thank God Sophie is too small to put up a fight!!

AND I just spied you've got a Wii,see you are posh!!!:P:roflmfao:

And I thought that Wii`s were just for really lazy parents who can`t be bothered to communicate with their kids!!!!!!!

OMG I go off to take meds and rest and I come back to a fight in horse sh$t! I still have this mental image of both of you arguing while holding your proper tea cups with pinkies in the air!!!!! And tossing crumpets at each other!!

Kroquet you are so ready for a trip to the UK - you have got us down to a T!! Actually every Sunday I have tea with Charles & Camilla naturally!

Tara - I'm joining you on that ban, def until May. I REALLY can't buy anything else let alone bags for months. We'll can keep an eye on each other if we waver!

Kroquet you are so ready for a trip to the UK - you have got us down to a T!! Actually every Sunday I have tea with Charles & Camilla naturally!

Tara - I'm joining you on that ban, def until May. I REALLY can't buy anything else let alone bags for months. We'll can keep an eye on each other if we waver!

Hahahaha!! I'll stalk you both with your own posts!!!:roflmfao::P