I am ready to jump out of the window..its a long one...

If you said you would only ship within the US and only really want to do that, then stick to your auction terms.
I think some buyers push and push, and that is just the world in general along with the Ebay world.
Ebay is stressful!
Also, isn't a winning bid a binding contract?? Why is it that someone can bid and win on your item and then start to question their own actions?

I think you have been incredibly patient, especially as you're growing a baby *congrats* .
I'm thinking that if the buyer hasn't paid you yet & is still stalling, I would reiterate that your auction states only ship to US & put the brakes on her now.
Report to ebay as a nonpaying bidder so you don't have to pay relisting fees & start over.
Good luck with this.
Let us know how this adventure ends:smile:

did you have a deadline on how many days payment must be received? if so I would gently remind her of the deadline and tell her you will have to relist shortly if you don't receive her payment. ebay will reimburse you for a nonpaying bidder.

When is the baby due ? :smile:
Mary

Well update on that, after i told her that she does not have to get the wallet from me if she is still questioning the authenticity, she sent payment and i sent her the wallet yesterday with global priority mail.
As soon as I got the tracking number, I sent it to her and she acknowledged it but then the next day I got an email again from her asking for tracking number after I sent it. I told her to check her emails hahaha.

There was one comment that says the buyers have a right to ask questions after bidding but I think personally they should know what they are bidding for before they actually bid on it. And they can ask questions after bidding but before the end of the auction. Plus, the way she asked me, she was like can you send me pictures and do this and that before I will send you payment while she already won the auction; I think it was not right.

I was so tempted to just offer it to the second person because that second highest person emailed me and told me that if for some reasons the transaction failed,she would like to take the wallet. But since the winner finally sent the payment I completed the transaction with her. I just hope that there wont be some follow up things happening

It sounds like you did everything possible and you have global tracking to cover yourself. If you list anything in the future be sure and change your seller preferences to block bidders from outside of the country.

Good luck with your pregnancy and your new baby.

Sorry for your annoying experience, but I think you can easily fall back on "US buyers only." She didn't qualify, she shouldn't have bid in the first place, you are completely within your rights to refuse her payment and refuse the sale. (And if $89 is too low for your comfort, relist it at a higher price, or with a reserve.) Not worth sweating it!

I totally agree with this!
You will easily find another US buyer!

NEVER MIND!!! I didnt read ALL the responses before replying!

You are perfectly nice and reasonable. Just remember the buyer may be new - or someone who pays her bills may be questioning her judgment. People get nervous and for some people, buying LV for the first time can get to them.

You have handled it really well - and don't forget eBay has sellers' forums, too, where you can get more support. But your language was perfect in responding to the buyer - good job!