i am pretty much thrilled!

1. I got a Foley + Corinna Jet setter JR tote for Christmas (i asked for it) but decided it just wasn't for me. I mailed it back to Tobi this morning for a return. Today I went shopping in Tyson's Corner to try and find a bag to replace it, but could not find one that was in my price range ($500ish tops but hoping to spend no more than $350 since that is what I got the Foley Corinna for). Well the Marc by Marc Jacobs Lovely Aline Satchel caught my eye (:love:) but it was $478 and I didn't want to pay full price. I came home empty handed and got on the PurseBlog. As you guys probably know, Megs posted about the Bergdorf Goodman sale. Well they had the Lovely Aline Satchel on sale for $268 so I ordered it :yahoo: then i went back to show my sister and it was goneee!! (this happened to me when i ordered my foley and corinna too!). I hope it gets here safe and sound before next monday (i leave for a vacation). Well i thought i would share my excitement and ask if anyone have experience with BG shipping???

2. wooops i forgot to add a pic!!

BGV02P5_mn.jpg
  3. I'm so happy for you!! Such a great bag, at a killer price!! You have no idea how long I've been waiting for a MbyMJ on sale. Only I want the Dr Q Satchel. Is that the colour you're getting? The leather looks buttery soft. I await modeling pics, and congrats!!

4. Congratulations! I saw your post about your Foley & Corinna bag, and I'm glad that you found something that you like much more! That's a gorgeous bag! And what a great price, I've been looking for a good deal on a MbyMJ bag! Cqan't wait to see modeling pictures!

5. mbymj bags are wonderful!

6. Congratulations...I'm so glad you were able to snag such a beautiful at an even more "beautiful" price...enjoy! Don't forget to post pictures when you get her.

7. so pretty!! congrats!

8. Congrats and ENJOY!!

9. Yeah!!! Congrats!

10. that is so cool! congrats. i love MJ...obviously hahaha :heart:

11. Congrats!! I was thinking about getting that bag. You better post pics when it arrives lol Modeling pics would be great too : ) Plus you got a great deal!!