I am on an official purse ban - come see why

1. This time I really mean it, I am on an official ban, and have a bet with both my daughters and one of their friends that I will not buy a purse for six months or until my Saks card is paid off.

Yesterday at the Saks event, I bought the green bubble quilt flap. I won the Sharpei bag on eBay last week, and bought had got the red jumbo flap the beginning of the month after making payments to a wonderful friend who let me buy her bag instead of returning it to the store. So now, my mission is to concentrate on my Saks card.

Sorry, these pictures are huge

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here are my Shar=Pei's, who would not cooperate for the picture.

[​IMG]

2. I LOVE the bubble quilt and the red flap. I'm super jealous! Congratulations. :smile:

3. Wow, when you go on a bag spree you don't fool around! Love them Michele; the colors are so pretty together in that group shot. My vote for cutest photo goes to the doggies though! They're so precious with their wrinkled fur coat.

Did you get a good price on the Sharpey auction?

4. The bags are GOREGOUS!!! Congrats!!!

5. oh wonderful !!Michelle
    I love them all !\
    Do you just love your red ?
    Love the Shar peis's

6. Thanks Roey. I usually am not so sporadic. I got a real good deal on the Sharpey bag and won it for $1,795.00

7. Beautiful bags...Congrats! Oh and your Sharpeis are soooooooo ADORABLE!:heart::yes:

8. Thanks, I love my red classic. It took awhile to get, but worth the wait.

P.S. Thanks Stophle, DuRoBags and cginny

9. Big COngrats!!!!!! Finally, i get to see your new proddies and your gorgeous sharpeis. Awww...they are so cute and your bags are beautiful. Great move in buying your friend's red classic flap....i love it. Make me want to buy a red bag now. Great price for the sharpei bag too. Can i borrow your sharpei pup to wear?

10. They are gorgeous and worth the 6 month ban;)

11. Lovely bags and such a great deal on the Sharpei!! Congrats!!!

12. Gorgeous bags and adorable doggies!

13. Very nice Michele! I'll join you on your purse ban. But we better add shoes and accessories to my ban too.:p

14. The green bubble bag is TDF - the color is so rich! And the red bag is one of those dream bags -- all this is worth a ban! enjoy the gorgeous new bags :yahoo:

15. Gorgeous bags. As far as the purse ban, u can do it!! Enjoy your new goodies and congrats!!;)