I am on a one year ban because of...

1. Mahina XL in Gris!!!​

After a short wait on the waitlist she is all mine! A shout out to my lovely SA and the other enabling SAs at my favorite LV for helping me get her and to my Darling Husband Nike Golf for understanding just why 50 plus bags is not enough and why I had to have Mahina even though Pearle Nimbus was supposed to be my last one. She's sooo gorgeous that my 11 year old told me I should wear her out the door (I didn't). I promised my purse loving husband that I'd be on a one year ban and I even asked them at LV to put a picture of me in the backroom at with instructions not to sell anything to me until 2009. That means no miroir hearts but she is sooo worth it!
  2. And now for her unveiling...
    IMG_4419.JPG IMG_4420.JPG
  3. Gotta love big brown boxes!
    IMG_4421.JPG IMG_4422.JPG
  4. And big dust bags...
    IMG_4423.JPG IMG_4424.JPG IMG_4425.JPG
  5. oooh!!! it's definitely worth it!!
  6. Here she is!!!
    IMG_4426.JPG IMG_4427.JPG IMG_4428.JPG
  7. And finally, Mahina, me and my lovely SA in the luggage department. I promised to continue to visit every week, just no more little brown bags going home with me! LOL
    12-21-07_1759 copy.jpg
  8. SO worth it!!! Congrats!!!
  9. she is so worth it
  10. Wow congrats it's a gorgeous bag!!!
  11. Congratulations! It's a gorgeous bag!
  12. What a beauty! Ya really think that you can make it for a year on a ban?? That'd be tough!! :smile:
  13. so definitely worth it!!! congrats, RG!!! :smile:
  14. Congrats, its such a beauty! If my hubby had a nickel for every time I said "its my last one, I swear" he would have my kids college paid for LOL!!!
  15. congrats Rileygirl!! she is so worth it!! I love the Mahina XL in Gris! it looks so amazing.