I am on a Ban.....Until the Legacy Line Comes out!!

1. I went a little crazy last week and this week, so I am on a ban......until the new Legacy hits the stores...

My new Baby Woven Sage, Poppy Glam Tote, Julia Leather Slim Zip & this cute fob! Yes, I went crazy at the outlet. :woot:

P1030070.JPG P1030076.jpg P1030071.JPG P1030073.JPG
  2. and I also got this baby with PCE! Love this Navy, so classic.

P1030078.jpg P1030079.jpg P1030080.jpg
  3. Love the goodies - and especially the BS

4. Love everything! Twins on the fob....haven't decided what to use mine with, though:smile:

5. Love it all but my fav is the BS too! Twins on that!!! Congrats on all your goodies!

6. Congrats!! I really hope you can stay on a ban bc the outlet prices just keep getting better and better...and the online sales and the reveals and ummm...well good luck!

7. Thank you, I owe it all to your thread! You the bomb when it comes to enabling me :smile: I just never said anything, But thank you!!!!!

8. Thanks, I think I will used it with my new Willis.

9. Thanks!!! I haven't been invited to the online sales for a while, which I guess that is a good thing. But I know what you mean with the sales, specially when I have two outlets near my house....

10. 2 outlets.... :faint:

11. Don't you just love the BS, I have used mine for a couple days and she is getting so soft!! Love her.

12. pass out again bc i have 6

13. WOMAN U r welcome!!!!!!
    I love enabling and some of yall know do it alot on and off the boards - lolololololol

14. 6!!!:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:
    Only makes sense why your the outlet queen! WOW...can I just have ONE close by!
    Oh forgot the faint :faint:

15. Nice haul! I wish I lived close to an outlet. Mine are a drive away. Not too far but not close enough for me to go whenever I want. Maybe that's a good thing though?