I am officially crazy......

Aug 2, 2006
Okay, I have literally purchased/returned/sold about 6 Carly's, all for different reasons including squeaks, size, colors, not sure if it was "thee" bag, etc... :shrugs: I just sold my medium khaki/saddle even though I loved it because I just thought there was a more perfect bag for me, sometimes I thought the carly maybe looked too slouchy and not like a nice $350 bag... ... so now that pce is conveniently over, I find myself wanting to get a chocolate medium carly!!! Am I sick or what?!?!?!? I just can NOT stay away from this bag! It's like the thing you hate to love, or love to hate!!! :confused1: I just had to share my carly craziness I just don't know.. and now pce is over, and the only ones on ebay are brand new and so they are going for retail or close to... sigh.. I guess I will just have to wait... :rolleyes:

I feel your pain. I just returned my medium sig chocolate Carly yesterday and exchanged it for the Legacy Sig shoulder bag in brown (yes I still got 25% off even though it ended on Suday) but I still find an emptyness on my shoulder :sad:

I feel your pain. I've got the same issues as yourself. Once the owner of 4 Carlys and now down to one......hate it.....slips off of my shoulder. Think Im completely DONE with carlys lol!

hehe, i have the khaki/ beet and the chocolate. the khaki/beet is so bleh to me. i think i'm gonna sell it. but, the chocolate? mmm i luv it!!! today anyway..lol

Nope, you are not crazy ;), I returned my med Carly too, the med is just small for my things and the zipper sort of annoyed me...unfortunately the large is too large for me. BUT everytime I see someone with Carly I :drool: and everytime I go into Coach I try them on because THIS time it will be perfect for me. Oh well, Carly is one bag that I need to just admire on others...but I am still in :love: with the Chocolate Carly.

you're funny! so Chelsea is not making you happy???

actually, my chelsea is GREAT that is why I am even more sick!!! :wtf: I love her... she is a great bag... but I swear carly has cocaine on it or something lol I just can NOT let that bag go for some reason!!! :hysteric: I think another thing is I love brown and having the black chelsea, even though I love her, is different and she is my only bag so I miss having brown and that chocolate color is tdf... I am really really excited! I think I will have the black chelsea and the brown carly and not try so hard to only have one! That way I have my 2 great bags in both brown and black. :wlae: