I am NUTS, but, I had my trill for the day!!!

^^^You crack me up!!!!!!!!!:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

The BI day look delish!!!!!!!!!!!:love: ~ but you have no self-control AT ALL!!!!!!!!:P That's ok b/c neither do I!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, but I have a plan!!! :graucho: I will return the BI NEXT Saturday for the French Blue. If we truly DID make a love connection, he will be there, waiting!! :sweatdrop: LOL!! Can you hear them now over the loud speaker? Hey, you, the one who looks like you haven't slept in weeks, carrying a fabulous bag, please do not stalk Jason Kidd!! Oh crap, nevermind, I think they only do that in K-Mart!!! :roflmfao:

Update on my indecisive dilemma. Well, I decided since I had two red bags one had to go. Since I am totally in love with my VIF City and still had the receipt for the Vermillion hobo, back to NM it went. As I was approaching the door at NM in Paramus NJ, a GORGEOUS man opened the door for me. I said thank you, he said your welcome and all the while I am thinking, my god, why does he look so familiar?? :confused1: Ah ha!!! It was Jason Kidd!! I spoke ever so briefly to Jason Kidd (NBA Jason Kidd), he looked right at me and I swear we made a love connection!!!! :heart: :heart: Oh come on, let me have my moment ladies, will ya??!?!!! :yahoo: OK, That was the thrill part. Here is the nuts part. As I go to the Bal section to return my beloved Red Day, I see a gorgeous blue day in the display. The SA took it out for me and it just melted in my hands. Augh! I can't leave this here, no way. So, 6 hours later, I have only one Red bag and two Blue India bags....A city and a day!!! What was I supposed to do?:shrugs: I tried, I really did!!! LOL!!!!!

Congrats! (I saw Nick Lachey there too) Anyway the BI day that was there was beautiful. I tried it on Thurs but it was too close in color to my sky blue. Enjoy your amazing purchase:yahoo:

So you're saying you bought the bag on purpose~ we're you trying to impress Jason???????:wtf:

Oh, make no mistake, there was no "trying" involved!!! :roflmfao: :roflmfao: On second thought, maybe I am confusing impressed with amazed :confused1: Perhaps he wondered how a woman that clearly looked like "who did that and ran" could still be walking let alone shopping in NM?!?!?!:amazed: