I am NUTS, but, I had my trill for the day!!!

1. Update on my indecisive dilemma. Well, I decided since I had two red bags one had to go. Since I am totally in love with my VIF City and still had the receipt for the Vermillion hobo, back to NM it went. As I was approaching the door at NM in Paramus NJ, a GORGEOUS man opened the door for me. I said thank you, he said your welcome and all the while I am thinking, my god, why does he look so familiar?? :confused1: Ah ha!!! It was Jason Kidd!! I spoke ever so briefly to Jason Kidd (NBA Jason Kidd), he looked right at me and I swear we made a love connection!!!! :heart: :heart: Oh come on, let me have my moment ladies, will ya??!?!!! :yahoo: OK, That was the thrill part. Here is the nuts part. As I go to the Bal section to return my beloved Red Day, I see a gorgeous blue day in the display. The SA took it out for me and it just melted in my hands. Augh! I can't leave this here, no way. So, 6 hours later, I have only one Red bag and two Blue India bags....A city and a day!!! What was I supposed to do?:shrugs: I tried, I really did!!! LOL!!!!!

2. OMG, I was at NM at Garden State Mall this morning too! I saw the BI day in the case but no Jason Kidd...I guess I was too busy ogling the gorgeous bbags on display! And they had loads of giants. :nuts:

3. What a gentleman. Such a nice story!:drool:

4. GREAT bag! I want to see pics!!!!!

5. :roflmfao::cutesy: you're too cute!!!!

will you keep both the blues?

6. That does sound exciting! Isn't it great when your bag has a story attached to it? Gives it some history...
    Oh yeah, where are the pictures, anyway? There haven't been enough pictures today.

7. :nuts: PICS PRONTO!!!

8. :rolleyes: Probably!! Love the color. Of course if Jasons buying!?!??! :roflmfao:

9. Here she is!!!!! Paradise!!!! Ahhh!!!!!! :wlae:

2006 Blue India 2.jpg Balenciaga Day 2006 Blue India.jpg
  10. :wtf: :drool: :nuts: :wtf:

11. Well, I know Jason is an extremely busy guy, but, he was nice enough to pose for a quick picture with me!!! LOL!!:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

00_jkidd_01.jpg
  12. OMG that's TDF!!! Congrats it's beautiful!!

13. That put a smile on my face!:roflmfao: You girls are SO FUNNY!

14. You lucky girl Jason is so gorgeous and may I say your a stunner!!
    :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: You're f-ing hilarious~!!!

15. ^^^You crack me up!!!!!!!!!:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

The BI day look delish!!!!!!!!!!!:love: ~ but you have no self-control AT ALL!!!!!!!!:p That's ok b/c neither do I!!!!!!!!!!!