I am now the proud mommy of TRIPLETS!!!! **COME SEE!!!**

Beautiful bags- what a great hubby! I'm "expecting" my first ali to arrive soon and this thread just made me want to get one of each color, too! Congrats. I love the wallet, too!
YAY for you!!!! :yahoo: Believe me, your first Ali will NOT be your last Ali!!!! What color are you "expecting"? PLEASE post pics when she arrives!!!! CONGRATS!!!

Wow.....congrats on all your new Alis!! I would love to have another in natural since I already have a whiskey shoulder bag. Great choice for the wallet too, but I would still like to put in a vote for the legacy stripe wallet or french purse if you can find it....I have one and love it for when I don't feel like switching out wallets.

Wow.....congrats on all your new Alis!! I would love to have another in natural since I already have a whiskey shoulder bag. Great choice for the wallet too, but I would still like to put in a vote for the legacy stripe wallet or french purse if you can find it....I have one and love it for when I don't feel like switching out wallets.
Thanks so much!!! I am on the hunt for the legacy stripe wallet as we speak!!! :yes: My hubby gave me a Coach gift card to buy a wallet to match ALL THREE ALI's and I fell in love w/ the British Tan color!!!! HOWEVER, if I find the legacy stripe wallet, it WILL be MINE!!! :graucho: