I am nothing if not anal!

1. Oh, by the by....besides telling a gripping tale from time to time, there is something else about me that not many know. But now they shall. When I watch TV or movies, I don't really pay all that much attention to what is going on....enough that I'll get the jist of the plot line, buuut....it doesn't really hold my attention. The background does!

Oh, and God forbid. The second I spot a flaw in the storyline? I'm done. I'm gettng the cheese and crackers, taking a bathroom break, anyone need a refresher on their beverage? I knew within 5 min. that Bruce Willis was dead in that stupid "I see dead people" movie....how annoying! :push:

ANYWAY! Did anyone watch that new show Cashmere Mafia tonight with Lucy Lui? There was a scene in her office with her fiance (who isn't anymore), but in the background, on the couch, was this!

[​IMG]

2. Yay! :biggrin: There's a TV appearance! So to all ladies who own this particular style especially - your investment just soared! :graucho: You all must be very proud!

Wow Stinker - it's funny to hear this from someone else. I could be the same way and the hubby doesn't get it all the time. So yes, now I know it's normal. lol! :woohoo:

3. Ha Stinker- I totally know what you mean.
    I check out the background and also the hair and make-up.

Nice to see a JC bag got some "background extra" work ..lol.

4. :supacool: stinker!!!

i watch little, if any tv, but when i do, i am always looking for the designer handbags.....:girlsigh:

5. Yay for Choo! I have seen this bag IRL at Nordstrom. The first time I saw a photo I was "meh," a little OTT. But seeing it in the skin, so to speak, really helps you to appreciate it's beauty. Nordstrom also had the matching shoes.

6. I have it TiVo'd! I'm gonna watch tonight!
    I also look for the bags and shoes. I have all the Sex & the City DVD's and I love to see all the cool bags that I never noticed when it was actually on.
    Thanks for the heads-up, Stinkerbelle!:choochoo::choochoo:

7. Awesome. I have to admit I do this too. I also watch award shows only for the outfits and the accessories. When the actual show starts, I'm gone!

8. I'm sad. On-line shopping is nothing compared to Seeing things IRL. :sad:
    I dont even see JC on the Nordstrom website. Am i just going blind??

9. ^I think Nordstrom only sells in stores. As far as I know, they don't sell Choos online. Wish they did!

10. Thanks purseinsanity! Good to have that "Big Ouch!! :push:" confirmed somehow. At least I am not just un-imagining things. :sad: