I am looking for a large clear tote, need help

Chanel clear tote called the Naked Tote will be coming into the Chanel boutiques and in Neimans and Saks soon.....mid to late march, earlier in the boutiques. $950 or 995...."cheap" for Chanel LOL
i have seen them and they're gorgeous. They come with gold or silver hardware, the double chain shoulder strap, and the metallic CC on the front

As have already been previously stated, Chanel has one which somehow just tickles my fancy.

I can't believe that clear heels are now in. I can remember Chris Rock making a joke about women in clear heels and describing them as "ho heels." His joke was along the lines of something about designers getting together and saying "what's the nastiest/skankiest trend we can think of?"

Not to offend anyone into the clear heels. I myself am strangely drawn to them....However, the clear bags are not my thing. I relate them to working in an environment where they check bags when you're leaving work. I don't like anybody seeing what I carry in my purse. too much junk!

pejcharat, LOL about the clear heels! oh man, i am cracking up here. strangely enough, i do like those turquoise manolos (found in the link provided by ecmd7).

i think the chanel looks the best, but pricey considering the material!!!

I can't believe that clear heels are now in. I can remember Chris Rock making a joke about women in clear heels and describing them as "ho heels." His joke was along the lines of something about designers getting together and saying "what's the nastiest/skankiest trend we can think of?"

hahahaa, I always think the same thing about clear heels when I see them because of him!! I saw a 10 year old wearing them last night and was slightly disturbed.

I love the betsey johnson one, and the coach one too because it's got a burst of color :biggrin:

^^^Glad I'm not the only one who was watching. I love Chris Rock, I can only imagine what he's thinking about this clear trend in fashion mags.
yeah, I'd do a double take if I saw a child with them on.

More on topic, purse-onality, did you end up finding a clear bag?