i am in NEED of a BABY BLUE aka Blue jean aka sky blue paddy!!!!!

Feb 24, 2007
hello everyone!! i live in Canada and unfortunately this colour never came here!! ( to where i live ) i realllly love the colour and have been tempted to buy whiskey paddy/ white paddy/ metallic paddy but i just couldnt! i have been waiting for this and it seems like i have no chance :shrugs: i really need some help! please!!

There was just a blue jeans on Ebay, it may be closed so search there too and maybe you can make an offer. The seller, I believe was in France.

Here is the link to the blue jeans moyen bag from a seller from France, it was a great price at $800 and didn't sell, although this bag looks like the real thing to me I would post the link to the authenticate thread and let the girls look it over for you.

http://cgi.ebay.com/AUTHENTIC-CHLOE...097974136QQcategoryZ63852QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

It WAS in the authenticate thread. Check back a week or so. From what I recall, it was given the thumbs up for authenticity, the only red flags were the Sellers low feedback (numbers, not %) and no Paypal?

Like I say, check the thread yourself. Have only just got up and need more cups of tea to clear my foggy brain :sad:

This was a gorgeous bag at a phenominal price--just protect yourself as best you can, pay by paypal, tell the seller you are sure the bag is authentic, but if a problem was found, what recourse would you have with her, have the bag insured since its coming over seas, I think I paid $80 global express for a bag from Austraila but it was worth it and I didn't have to pay tax or customs. Please let us know if you have any luck. I love this bag and almost thought about buying a 2nd (which would have really been crazy)

thank you sooo much you guys!! i went to the link you have provided and it seems like i just couldnt contact the seller ! =( some kinda of ebay protection i guess and yes i agree it is beautiful! thank you again!

If you want to send me your email I will try to contact the seller and get her email and you guys can talk. I'm suprised normally I can use the ask a seller a question or contact seller and get through even if the item is closed.

Pure Honey, I just sent her a message via email and explained the situation. I told her if she was interested to send me her email and I would forward to you.

Thank you ReRe,
yes i sent her messages before but ebay said they would have to block it for a security reason because i guess they were afraid i would do an outside of ebay transaction.
Thank you sooooo much for your help!! you are so kind hopefully the seller will contact me back thank you again i will let you know once the seller has contacted me =)
*HUGS!*

Thank you ReRe,
yes i sent her messages before but ebay said they would have to block it for a security reason because i guess they were afraid i would do an outside of ebay transaction.
Thank you sooooo much for your help!! you are so kind hopefully the seller will contact me back thank you again i will let you know once the seller has contacted me =)
*HUGS!*

Any news?

Ebay have now stopped all correspondance on listings that have finished :sad:

Its a shame they are not so viligent on all the other aspects isnt it :rolleyes: . I guess the only way to get in touch was if somebody who contacted her while the listing was active, got her email address :smile:

Ebay have now stopped all correspondance on listings that have finished :sad:

Its a shame they are not so viligent on all the other aspects isnt it :rolleyes: . I guess the only way to get in touch was if somebody who contacted her while the listing was active, got her email address :smile:

Unless she has other items for sale? Could contact her through those listings...? :shrugs: