I am in mourning...

awww Jelly, I'm sorry to hear that! But are you sure you don't want to transfer in the last Mahina even just to look at it? it may not be perfect but what's there to lose?
I just saw the XS too and I really like it. I think even though you still prefer the XL, keep yourself on the waitlist just in case ya know?

awww Jelly, I'm sorry to hear that! But are you sure you don't want to transfer in the last Mahina even just to look at it? it may not be perfect but what's there to lose?
I just saw the XS too and I really like it. I think even though you still prefer the XL, keep yourself on the waitlist just in case ya know?

Hey I just saw your siggy - you're waiting for the denim XL? That's cool!!! Yes I think the XS is cute and I may want that (sooo different from the XL though), but I would rather have the XL and I can't have both. :sad: I am still WL for the silver XS if it ever comes in and I may WL for the bronze & white XL to look at them. I like the idea of the white, but I wear a lot of denim and tend to live where it precipitates a lot.

Hey I just saw your siggy - you're waiting for the denim XL? That's cool!!! Yes I think the XS is cute and I may want that (sooo different from the XL though), but I would rather have the XL and I can't have both. :sad: I am still WL for the silver XS if it ever comes in and I may WL for the bronze & white XL to look at them. I like the idea of the white, but I wear a lot of denim and tend to live where it precipitates a lot.

no XS, the XL seems a lil big on me (I'm 5'2...:sad:). I also prefer the single flat strap more and I don't have a denim bag yet. If it's permanent or seasonal, I'd like to get it in the summertime when I go traveling abroad (just to avoid my local boutique lol)

I think the bronze colour for the leather version would look striking! I may consider this too.

Jelly... I feel so out of the loop.. I actually did a search to find out what happened in your situation... I missed this post.... so sad for you.. but I am glad you returned it... it would have killed you every time you looked at it.... don't worry.. when one door closes.. a window opens.... :flowers:

no XS, the XL seems a lil big on me (I'm 5'2...:sad:). I also prefer the single flat strap more and I don't have a denim bag yet. If it's permanent or seasonal, I'd like to get it in the summertime when I go traveling abroad (just to avoid my local boutique lol)

I think the bronze colour for the leather version would look striking! I may consider this too.

Oops sorry I meant XS! Yes it's cute but verrrry different from the XL. Anyway, I just told one of my SAs to call me when they get the blanc and bronze! He called TO for me about the black but the 1 or 2 left were "held" for other customers, suuuure. I'm also waiting for the silver XS so maybe just maybe I will like one of those! :nuts: I was going through this weird bag withdrawal/depression where I couldn't look at another bag, but maybe one of these will be my rebound bag! ;)