I am in mourning...

So sorry to hear that Jelly :sad:..... It's very brave of you to let it go.......tough tough decision..... but the best is yet to come!!

:smooch:"hugs and kisses"

So sorry!!! You'll eventually find it. I returned a silver heart today that I got from 866....it was scratched all over. I'm awaiting for another one tomorrow....hopefully it's better. It killed me to return it tonight, but I'm hoping for a better one.

it'll be ok. i returned the noir XL after longing for oh-so-very long time. but of course my story is different..but you'll find your destine one..perhaps the XS will turn out better for you.

Oh, *hugs* I remember your thread. From the pictures, those lines would have bothered me everytime I saw that bag. You absolutely made the right choice. Another Mahina will find you, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. :flowers:

Hugs, hugs, hugs! I have never had to return a dream bag, so I can only imagine how devastated you are. I think that you made the right choice and a perfect Mahina will find its way to you eventually!

Thanks again everyone! I just saw pics of the XS and it looks like a completely different bag. It's cute, but I will keep holding out for the XL. At least now I know what I want! :yes: