I am in love......

1. Yesterday I went downtown shopping with my sister in law. So of course we stopped at the LV boutique to say hello to my favorite SA. We must have spent forever in there fondling all the beautiful bags. Anyways....I really had my heart set on a Manhattan GM. They always looked to great in all the pictures and magazines. However, as soon as I put it over my shoulder I knew I didnt like it. It was so uncomfortable to me. So I wandered over to the white MC line. There on the shelf is a white MC Speedy. Now previously I really disliked the look of the MC line. But as soon as I picked it up I fell in love. :love: There was some serious swooning going on. I was heart broken to put it back on the shelf. Even though I loved it. I just dont know what I would wear it with. I live in jeans, brown belt, brown flip flops and solid colored tops. This seems to work great with the mono line. But with the white MC???? The bag looked a little too dressed up for me - with all the brass hardware. What do you guys think? Is the white MC Speedy versatile enough to fit in my casual wardrobe or should I simply move on?

My other obsession for the day was the black MC FRINGE speedy that was sitting on the shelf. It was TDF IRL!!!! It looked perfect but I was too afraid to pick it up off the shelf. :shame: I know I would encounter the same problem with the fringe - would this fit in my wardrobe? Its silly for me to even think about it though since by the time I save up enough money it will be gone. :push: But then again maybe hubby will let me put it on my credit card?? :angel: Argh....what do you guys think? Any feedback on the subject would be appreciated. :flowers:

Telling me to stay out of the LV shop would help as well...:girlsigh: :p

2. i would say go for mc speedy, i think the fringe's too expensive and maybe if you're a careless person, it's a disaster to look after those fringes.
    mc speedy can be wore in simple jeans and tee. i think that the simpler you dress, the more this bag fits.

3. :yes: Thats what I was thinking about the fringe line as well. I think I would be too afraid to even take it out of the dust bag.

4. Why do you think what you are currently wearing ( above) wouldnt go with the mc speedy ? It will go with jeans, tanks, polo shirts :yes:

OMG have you seen the things that jessica and other celebs wear with their white mc bags?

5. I'm not a huge fan of the white MC, and the Speedies are copied so often, but I know lots of people love it.

The black MC fringe, on the other hand....gorgeous!

6. It really is very versatile, a bit heavy (I find) but you can wear it with a pretty dress or jeans/ sandals and hang it on your arm, or you can carry it as a handbag for work, etc. It's such a cute little bag:love:

7. Bag Fetish : Thank you so much for posting up those pics! It really helps put it in perspective for me. :flowers:

Thank you hippiechic and stylefly... I appreciate the feedback!

8. I love MC speedy but it's so heavy..It's pretty bag

9. Quote:
    Originally Posted by LisaG719
    I just dont know what I would wear it with. I live in jeans, brown belt, brown flip flops and solid colored tops. This seems to work great with the mono line. But with the white MC???? The bag looked a little too dressed up for me - with all the brass hardware. What do you guys think? Is the white MC Speedy versatile enough to fit in my casual wardrobe or should I simply move on?

Have you seen Irene and Rebecca and her mom (although her speedy is black.. you can drive the bag up and down. Here are pic's of the speedy and alma.. same idea.

10. few more
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I think the bag like others have said can go from dressy to causal everyday.

[​IMG]

I say go for it you're lovin this bag.. It's heavy but if you love it, it out weighs how heavy it is.

11. If you can go for the fringe, I love mine.

12. How is your fringe holding up? How often do you find yourself using it?

13. Same here, i never like the MC line before, i actually think it looks too fancy... but somehow the MC white slowly grew on me.... I wear jeans 98% of the time -- and what do you know, ijust got myslef an MC speedy in white 3 wks ago..... actually that was hubby's gift to me....
    it took me a couple of months to decide since it's quite pricey. try to go the LV store and try it again -- a couple more times, and if you really ike it then go for it....

14. I like the MC speedy.

15. I like the white MC. Good luck deciding!