I am in love with LV again..

1. I bought my first LV about 4 years ago (Papillon 30 and snapped billfold wallet) then about 3 years ago I bought a speedy 25 and sold everything about a year ago..I have bought soooooooooooooooooooooo many other brands including Balenciaga which I just sold the last of today because I missed LV so much and regret selling everything. I fell out of love w/ LV the last two years and then I saw a gal carrying a mongram speedy and had to buy one again, this time a 30. Well I placed my order w/ LV in San Francisco (Union Square) on Thursday thinking I would get it either yesterday or Monday, well I opened the front door today (Sunday) and there it was!! Sunday Fed Ex delivery, I am in love..ohh and I got the pochette wallet and cles too!! I couldn't be happier!! Thanks for letting me ramble:yahoo::yahoo:

2. Aww, it sounds like you've been on a bag odyssey! I know the feeling--I recently started to like LV again. Congrats on the delivery of the new goodies :tup:

3. Congrats on your new LVs!!!

4. Piccies please! And congrats!!!

5. Congrats and welcome back!

6. Enjoy your new bags! I love getting suprises in the mail/ by delivery! And welcome back to LV!:welcome:

7. Congrats on your new LVs and welcome back!

8. thats great - congrts!
    PICS! :smile:

9. Congrats on new purchases and loving LV again.:yahoo:
    It's a hard addiction to get away from.:graucho:

10. Congrats! And welcome back....hope to see a lot of you over here :smile:

11. Congrats! Enjoy your new speedy!!! :smile:

12. Welcome back! I know how you feel I fell out of love with LV for a while myself but got back into it..I'm still a HUGE Balenciaga fan, though!

13. Welcome back! You made the right choice :tup:
    Any piccies?

14. Awesome new collection.

15. yay, congrats!!