I am horrified!

1. [​IMG] I was reading postsecret today and saw this! I am so :cursing::cursing::cursing:. How can someone who is supposed to LOVE their pet forcefully make it drink BLEACH!!! I am so mad I can't even articulate my thoughts!! If the cat had been a kid, the person would be in jail! I can't figure out how to email postsecret to let this person know that he or she has a mental disorder called munchausen by proxy and needs to get help ASAP!!! I can only imagine what horrible things this person would do to a human kid!

2. I sincerely hope this was just a joke that was posted. It is not funny in the least even if it is not true. Some people are really disturbed....

3. I think a lot of people who sent things to postsecret have problems, I guess which is the reason they felt compelled to send in a card like that. Horrible if that cat thing is true. There are some interesting ones though, I love reading those :smile:

4. I highly doubt that it's real...just probably some sick joke.

5. I saw that too, I thought it was awful, but then again, that is the purpose of postsecret, to get out your secrets...

6. I'm thinking that's a joke...I hope that's a joke...either way it's just flat out terrible.

7. OMG! What a horrible person if they really did that...although I think it is pretty messed up to even joke about stuff like that

8. How sick! Even if it's a joke I personally don't find it funny in the least! :cursing:

9. That is a pretty sick joke. What is "postsecret"?? I have never heard of it before.