I am hearing a hair care commercial on TPF

1. I don't know if anyone else experienced this tonight. I was on the Balenciaga thread and as I clicked around, an AUDIO commercial for celebrity hair care came on and it scared the s**t out of me.
    Has anyone had that happen? I am perfectly sober too! LOL!

2. :lol:No, never happened to me. Mabe it's a bug? sounds scary!

3. Yeah, I hate those.

4. Is it a bug? I thought maybe i accidentally clicked on something.... Weird:confused1:

5. Nah, a lot of websites having talking ads now.

6. I just can't imagine what i could have clicked on, just being on the Balenciaga area-like I always am. I just read ,then post replies. No other surfing...

7. From my experience they start without you doing anything.

8. How bizarre! That would scare the bejeebers out of me because my speakers are so loud to hear over the telly at night. It would be awful if you were watching a ghosthunter show or something!:lol:

9. Omg that's happened to me before! But it wasn't a commercial..it was some smiley face that kept saying 'Hellooooooooo' to me!! Scared the crap out of me haha

10. yeah, don't worry about it! those ads scare the cr*p out of me too, esp when I have my headphones on and they come on soooo loud! annoying!! :hysteric:

I am not buying from any company that uses those just for the principle of it LoL

11. yeahhh..that scares me too!!!

12. lol, there was probably an ad on this site that is live!! happens sometimes

13. :roflmfao::roflmfao: oh yeah!!! for the longest time I thought my computer was trying to communicate with me!

14. I don't think the Purse Forum is using any ads like that -- at least I haven't seen any, and I surely hope not! I suggest running AdAware, or another other virus/malware scanner. You may have picked up some adware that's on your computer and spouting garage while you're only on tPF.

15. How are we supposed to quietly surf tPF while at the office if there are talking ads??? I don't care for talking websites either, but ads are the worst!