I am going to my first LV event on June 12th!!!

I am SOOO excited!!

To the person who "invited" me and let me come, thank you!!!

I've been in touch with a manager lately and while I was in HK he mentioned a private event coming up in June but I haven't heard or received anything since. I even took the night off work on the 12th and was willing to work the 7 AM shift to make the event at night!

Well, still didn't hear anything and I was disappointed because now there's no LV event and no night shift for me. But I sent a message asking if that was an "invitation" and he said I am allowed to bring another person!

The focus is white products (White Hot Summer theme on eLux, I'm assuming?), new stuff, show bags, jewelry, sunglasses, etc...I can't wait to see everything! Hopefully amarante will be there and Love 2 will be there too!!

I've also had two managers ask me if I want a Miroir Lockit today...I wonder if that's good news?

I doubt I'd be buying anything...probably just going in to look...oh well!

Anyway, my question is, at LV cocktail parties, is there unlimited drinks and you can take all the food you want? :P

Hi Karmen,

Do you live in New York because I was also invited to an event on the 12th, but I didn't receive anything in the mail yet and the event is Tuesday. My SA said to call her Monday if I didn't get anything over the weekend. I'm so excited because this is my very first event. Can't wait.

You can drink and eat as much as you please. They keep refilling the trays and most people don't eat or drink much so the caterers are happy when you take the food. They are supposed to showcase the new Love2 Totes that night. I'm curious to see what those look like IRL. Enjoy your night.

I'll be there too -- I was at Holt Renfrew yesterday and was invited while I was at the counter, I'm too lame of a customer to get an invite ahead LOL but they were kind enough to ask me since I was checking out some things -- I believe they will have some Amarante there, that's what I'm hoping to see, summer is so short in Calgary alas not sure I need something white .. hope to say hi! I'll be there near the start :smile:

Vista

Hi Karmen,

Do you live in New York because I was also invited to an event on the 12th, but I didn't receive anything in the mail yet and the event is Tuesday. My SA said to call her Monday if I didn't get anything over the weekend. I'm so excited because this is my very first event. Can't wait.

Nope, I live in Calgary in Canada.

Vista and honeybear -- see you there! If you see me (since I have my avatar pic) come say hi! If you're unsure, Garth has asked me to bring along my pink Trapeze that night so hopefully I'll be the only one with that bag. I also may be coming with another TPF member (if she is okay with the time).

Whatcha going to wear!?

I don't know, are these parties super fancy?

I work from 7 AM - 4:30 PM that day and the event's at 6:30 but since I don't live anywhere near my workplace I'll have to wear to the event what I wear to work. I'm a hostess, so I just usually wear black pants, a nice shirt, and low heels. And pink Trapeze of course.

Sounds good! Although I have never been invited to an LV event, only Versace, I think that it's best not to overload. Yeah, everyone has lots of LV but you don't need to be sweating it out of every pore !

I hope I'm not expected to buy anything! Unless Love 2 is available for purchase, I don't plan on buying anything else...but would love to check out new things in case I want to get them instead of the bags I have on my summer purchase list now :graucho:

Isn't there a Sophie-like Amarante bag? If so I may be doing the "hubby get me this" dance LOL if they have ... I think it goes something like what the blue-footed boobies are doing in my Avatar pic, by the way...

Here's a pic of us, LOL its from a recent cruise since hubby usually doesn't dress up unless we're on one, and I'm hoping he'll look a bit more like this than in his grubs for our fun night looking at the LVs -- actually just as long as he's not in shorts and suspenders I'll be pleased hehe --- we'll see you there.

PrincessST.jpg