I Am Going To Die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Ok, the french blue day on eBay, yes I went off for thirty minutes when I came back to try to buy, it was gone!!:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :shrugs:

I really wanted it. Oh well hopefully one of the pfers got it.
  2. wow, that sucks I know how you feel, I think I know the one you are reffering to, it was very pretty. I am sure another will come along for you soon.

Did another PFer get it?

3. I have no idea but it was gone in like an hour or two!!! :confused1:
  4. When I was at King of Prussia mall a couple of weeks ago, they had a FB day at NM. I don't know if it's still there, but you could give them a call and see.
  5. I am so sorry. Keep hunting for it. FB is so AMAZING IRL. YOu will love it, call BALNY. Didn't they have one last week I thought?
  6. I can understand too as i have missed out a lot of chances to bid on the item that i want on eBay after leavin my computer for awhile but realising the auction has closed......sigh
  7. ITA!!! My FB PT is my fav right now. It's so great for spring. Of course, it also gave me an accuse to go out and buy a spring wardrobe that I desperately needed.

Okay, back to topic, I'm sorry you missed the FB Day. Keep searching. I'm sure there's another FB out there for you. :smile:
  8. so sorry to hear you missed out.. I know what a bummer it is.... hope you can locate another one.
    I will definitely keep looking.
  10. Yeah I agree with Shasta, call Balny. The winner paid very close to retail.
  11. They had one on friday for sure, if not more than one at balNY. Good luck!!!
  12. I love the french blue! Don't worry, one is bound to turn up!! :yes: