I Am Getting Married On Saturday!

1. Hi girls,

I am getting married on Saturday, any last minute advice:confused1: ?
  2. Congratulations!!

The day will pass by super fast!! (Don't worry, that's what photographers and videographers are for...to help you remember your big day because it will seem like a blur!) Make sure to get some time with your husband (away from all the wedding chaos) for a few moments...sneak into a room or something and just share some private time (not in a dirty way, people!) :smile: Nothing goes 100% perfect at a wedding, so don't sweat the small stuff. Good luck! We want pictures afterwards!
  3. CONGRATS!!! ENjoy your big day!!!
  4. Enjoy it until the last minute!! It will go really fast and don't get too drunk!! I was really drunk at the end of my wedding that my last words were: Can you give me a glass of water?? Ja, Ja!! It's a big party and enjoy. And very important; remember that with the party, comes a husband!! Post some pictures!! My wedding was on 08/26/06 so I'm still a newly wed.
  5. Last minute advice: Enjoy every second of it and dance your a** off. Congrats to you and your soon to be hubby. :smile: :yahoo:
  6. Take a few minutes between the ceremony and reception for just you and SO.

ENJOY!! and congrats!!! I hope you post pics!
  7. :yahoo: Congrats!!!!! I am getting married in a little over two months too. I would say to RELAX and HAVE FUN!!!! You only have one wedding day so just relax and have fun with it. If something goes wrong, just roll with it. I have been really calm throughout all of the planning, here's hoping I can take my own advice and be calm on the day!!! hehehe

I'm so excited for you!!!!!!!! It makes me wish I was getting married sooner!

:woohoo: :tender: :drinks: :drinkup: :dothewave: :party:
  8. Congrats! Just relax and enjoy this special day!! :-]]
  9. Congrats, definitely relax. Just enjoy your day. :smile:
  10. Congratulations!!! Enjoy your special day!
  11. Have fun! Like someone said, don't sweat the small stuff. Breathe and try to make the best out of any bumps. Laugh and dance and make it the most fun day you've ever had. Congratulations!
  12. Congrats!!! Enjoy every second of it!!!:party:
  13. Relax and enjoy it - it is your day! Good Luck:heart:
  14. It's going to be a crazy day......relax, enjoy yourself, take time out for you and your spouse to be together on your special day. Just remember all of your family, friends are there for you, let them take care of everything so you can make great memories.........Don't stress out.

Wish you best and many many happy years!!!!
  15. Best Wishes on your upcoming wedding day! Try to relax and enjoy the day. It all goes so quickly, so try and take a moment just to take it all in.