Louis Vuitton

I am finally the proud owner of......(instant reveal)

Posted By sparklyred Posted May 2, 2011

1. Nice

2. stunning! great color combo! congrats!

3. Thank you all. You are too sweet. It is a 30 and it is gris and blanc. I know you can tell the grey but sometimes in pics the white and ivory look the same. They grey on the screen at LV when I was ordering seriously looked like a charcoal grey (dark) but I had done my research and seen pics where it looked lighter. I figured I like them both so I went with grey. I was extremely excited to see the grey was exactly thegrey I was hoping for. The color is so versitile with my wardrobe and the accesories I wear that it was just the perfect choice for me. I found an awesome Tiffany and Co. scarf that I am going to get for it. Tooooo cute. I seriously couldn't love it more. I think next year I am getting the Neverful mon mono and that will be the hot pink I originally was going with for this (but the practical side of me took over). I just love how it is personally made for me by LV!!!

4. love the mon mono

5. Looks beautiful, congrats on your Mon Mono!! :biggrin:

6. love the colors!!! congrats!

7. She's a beauty!

8. Love Mon Monogram reveals - yours is gorgeous, congratulations!

9. Beautiful! I would have never thought to put those colors together but it came out stunningly! The neutral colors will go fantastically with anything in your wardrobe. Congrats!

10. love the colors you chose, Congrats!!!!

11. Beautiful -- very tasteful color combination!

12. Congrats. Love the color combo!

13. Great color combo! Congrats :biggrin:

14. Beautiful, congrats!! :biggrin: