I am feeling very full...a little long sorry!

i feel very very content. i'll make it another 4 years now, lol.
i am not a collector, so my vision is just a life with hermes in it. i am delighted that i've been gifted the perfect bags, scarves and pochettes (omgd, just realized that i have 2 of each... how weird. oh no, wait, correction, i have a clarisse - just the one. lol) for me, and will use those a lot, love them a lot, treasure them a lot. at some point, i will add something new - maybe in 6 months, maybe in 2 years... right now, i get so much pleasure from each thing that i have, as if each were brand new still, honestly, that there is no appetite, even though there hasn't been any binging.

Oh the madness has just started for me. So far only one H bag. Got it exactly a week ago and oh my God, the pleasure I get from using her is incredible. I think I'll be done after a BJ Birkin, an etoupe kelly and an orange picotin. Hopefully these will keep me focused and obsessed for the next 2 years.

But a large part of the pleasure is in the yearning, dreaming, obsessing and waiting isn't it? Whether it's a bag or shoes or jewellery...It is the feeling of waiting and working towards something and finally having it. Ah, if only I could remember this when dating! Play hard to get, be a Birkin!!!

guccigal -- enjoy that feeling as long as you can! I am totally envious because I don't even have my first H bag and I can't wait to have a collection I'm satisfied with.

:yes:

Hang on in there its worth the wait for your first bag and it will happen!

Myself I have one box calf kelly vintage which I totally adore

My Ostrich Kelly is now so bubbly and damaged from the recent flooding I had here in the cottage its on its way to hermes this week and I think they will probarly say its not repairable ( boo hoo! its insured though)

Sorry to waffle what I am trying to say is
Myself two bags where enough ( ohh and my pm jige box)

I can only wear one at a time and they are so expensive and there are other things in life to spent the pennies on.

Your collection sounds totally gobsmacking! and lovely am so pleased you have got to this point.

:rolleyes:

If I couldn't ever have another H bag, I'd be more than satisfied with my current collection. GG, give it some time, though, I was feeling the way you are several months back, but look at me now - waiting on a 35cm order, and looking for a retourne Kelly, a 30 Birkin, and hoping my croc Kelly order will be accepted soon! LOL!!! It always changes as your circumstances do!

You have a great collection, GG. I can see why you feel happy and satisfied with what you have! :nuts: Take time to enjoy all of your beautiful bags and accessories. Eventually you might get the "itch" again, but for now, live it up with what you've got ;) And post pictures of your collection, please :P

Being where you are with your H collection GG , is very inspiring to read. I hope at some point I can feel the same way. Just having started purchasing Hermes ( always purchased Chanel) I am NO where near that point, but your thread gives me hope.
Congrats on such a lovely H collection!

GG, how wonderful that you've got exactly the Hermes bags that you want right now and are feeling content. Your DH will probably want to shower you with more Hermes when he's finished with his MBA, so you've got a couple of years to daydream about what's next. I'm guessing there's a Croc clutch in your future, or at least in your daydreams.

GG, I am with you. After adding the Bolide and the Kelly pochette to what I have, I feel full. I am not planning to get anything else as I used to. I’ll take a break too and save a little more. Perhaps in a few years time I’ll save enough to get an exotic for my 40th birthday.

Your collection is amazing and I wish that I could feel the way that you do, but I don't even have my first H bag yet ... planning for it though -- Picotin PM in rose shocking? But I am looking forward to the day when I can look at my H collection and be satisfied -- for at least a while. I'm so glad that you are enjoying your collection and I think that you will probably find another bag sometime in the future, but right now just enjoy the beauties that you already have.

:yes:

Hang on in there its worth the wait for your first bag and it will happen!

Myself I have one box calf kelly vintage which I totally adore

My Ostrich Kelly is now so bubbly and damaged from the recent flooding I had here in the cottage its on its way to hermes this week and I think they will probarly say its not repairable ( boo hoo! its insured though)

Sorry to waffle what I am trying to say is
Myself two bags where enough ( ohh and my pm jige box)

I can only wear one at a time and they are so expensive and there are other things in life to spent the pennies on.

Your collection sounds totally gobsmacking! and lovely am so pleased you have got to this point.

:rolleyes:

Thanks, ardenish :flowers: I'm just trying to sit tight until I find something that's right for me. Good luck with the ostrich Kelly. Let us know how it goes...

I am definitely feeling full right now. Especially since I bought three of my "classics" this year: gold togo Birkin, black togo Birkin, vermillon chevre Kelly (and a few other beauties :graucho:). But, being full didn't stop me from adding to the "wish list" thread!

yeah I hear that!

I can say that I would love a Kelly pouchette in black. but for some reason I dont feel hard pressed to get it.

i also think a white bolide is beautiful or a black one....

but none of me wants or needs that right now.

talking about it helps!

gotta stay away from the bags!!